Introduction

Drop in and tell us a little about yourself.
hk1123

Introduction

Post by hk1123 »

Hi yall - NEPA guy checking in - carried the same cheap chinese buck knock off for 20, the lock back broke ---- and now I have picked up a handful of replacements in the past two weeks. So, needless to say, perhaps I have a new hobby. Love the look of classic old-timey knives and found this place.
Colonel26
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

Re: Introduction

Post by Colonel26 »

Welcome aboard! Glad to have you. Just know that this is the most awful bunch of enablers around here you've ever seen. Lol. Hang around and that knife pile will really start to take off!
“There are things in the old Book which I may not be able to explain, but I fully accept it as the infallible word of God, and receive its teachings as inspired by the Holy Spirit.”
Robert E. Lee
djknife13
Silver Tier
Silver Tier

Post by djknife13 »

Welcome to AAPK. Yeah you went and done it and there's no looking back. There's a great bunch of guys here to help you weather you jump in with both feet or are are very carefully easing into a new hobby. These guys will help you if you decide if you just made a bad purchase and celebrate with you when you find a treasure. Don't be afraid to ask questions.____Dave
jerryd6818
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by jerryd6818 »

AAPK Welcome Ready.jpg
AAPK Welcome Ready.jpg (31.51 KiB) Viewed 2067 times
Forged on the anvil of discipline.
The Few. The Proud.
Jerry D.

This country has become more about sub-groups than about it's unity as a nation.

"The #72 pattern has got to be pretty close to the perfect knife."
--T.J. Murphy 2012
gsmith7158
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by gsmith7158 »

::welcome:: to AAPk
Yeah you've stepped in it now. You'll soon be searching for new revenue streams to finance your knife purchases. There are alot of smart guys here that are always willing to help if you have questions about knives. (Beware of Counterfeits)Another thing we like here is pictures. Learn how to post them at the following link.
viewtopic.php?f=98&t=50258
We are really glad to have you here and never hesitate to ask a question as the dumbest question is the one that is never asked. :D
------------------

Greg

IF YOU AIN'T BUYING OR LOOKING AT A KNIFE THEN YOU AIN'T LIVING.
Always looking to buy good quality Empire knives.

PROUD MEMBER AAPK, NRA.
treefarmer
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by treefarmer »

Howdy hk1123! Welcome to AAPK, what everybody has said about the forum is true :) . Some of us are old and a little slow to catch on so do you have somethin' to do with National Environmental Policy Act or are you from Northeast PA? ::poke:: ::handshake::
Treefarmer

A GUN IN THE HAND IS BETTER THAN A COP ON THE PHONE.
hk1123

Post by hk1123 »

treefarmer wrote:Howdy hk1123! Welcome to AAPK, what everybody has said about the forum is true :) . Some of us are old and a little slow to catch on so do you have somethin' to do with National Environmental Policy Act or are you from Northeast PA? ::poke:: ::handshake::
Treefarmer
NorthEast PA - thanks yall for the welcome.

As an aside - after my Meals On Wheels stint tomorrow, hitting the local flea market to spend a bit of jangle, pretty sure I saw a Beer Scout last time I was there but didnt know what I was looking for.

Return to “Member Introductions”