Greetings

Drop in and tell us a little about yourself.
cudgee

Re: Greetings

Post by cudgee »

::stir:: ::pace:: ::welcome:: ::clapping:: ::tu::
carrmillus
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by carrmillus »

.......welcome to AAPK!!!!!............. ::tu:: ::tu:: ::tu:: ........................
zoogirl

Post by zoogirl »

A bit late, but I get a bit behind on the welcome page. Oops!
I’m the Girl (about the only regular one) and one of the neighbours from the Frozen North. Ok, Vancouver, which hardly freezes at all, but is definitely North of you!
Welcome, I think you’ll like it here!
About that knife, I think the can opener style makes it on the older side, perhaps pre-WW2? Of course it may make a difference if it’s German.
I’m too young to be this old!
“Hey Ann, gotchyer knife?!”
Maddogfl

Post by Maddogfl »

Hello folks!

I have been AWOL for a while. I had no idea they wouldn't let you post on a knife forum from prison... Naw, just kidding. I have put the knives on the back burner for a while, but I intend to devote some more time to them. I got into collecting old wind up clocks and they have held my attention for a while.

I have a lot of questions coming....I have found myself beginning to organize and catalog the hoard of blades and I may be in danger of becoming a collector. I am going to try to fight it.
Maddogfl

Post by Maddogfl »

zoogirl wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:11 am A bit late, but I get a bit behind on the welcome page. Oops!
I’m the Girl (about the only regular one) and one of the neighbours from the Frozen North. Ok, Vancouver, which hardly freezes at all, but is definitely North of you!
Welcome, I think you’ll like it here!
About that knife, I think the can opener style makes it on the older side, perhaps pre-WW2? Of course it may make a difference if it’s German.
Vancouver, now, is that in Kentucky? ;) Belated thanks for the belated welcome.
1967redrider
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by 1967redrider »

Welcome back, Kotter! ::groove::
Pocket, fixed, machete, axe, it's all good!

You're going to look awfully silly with that knife sticking out of your @#$. -Clint Eastwood, High Plains Drifter

Return to “Member Introductions”