Beulah knife show

A place to discuss & share pictures of anything that relates to knives.
Shankles

Beulah knife show

Post by Shankles »

Our show dates are Feb 3rd & 4th 2023.Times are listed 9 to 5 each day ,but that is flexible lol. I will be posting a flier soon as accomplished ,tables are free while they last .admission is free we welcome all that is knife related.Y’all come out.The show is held in boaz Alabama.
313 Mike

Re: Beulah knife show

Post by 313 Mike »

Where is this?
Mike

There are those who are...and those who wish they were. He himself decides.
Shankles

Post by Shankles »

Boaz Alabama sorry I added that to original post thanks
Reverand
Silver Tier
Silver Tier

Post by Reverand »

Sounds great!
I have been to the Beulah Knife show the last two years, and I thoroughly enjoyed it!
Last year my Dad and brother both came with me, and we enjoyed having an afternoon together with just "us boys". We don't do things like that often, and Beulah Baptist Church really made us feel welcome. I hope it continues to grow each year!
Jesus is life.
Everything else is just a hobby.

~Reverand
Jody744
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Jody744 »

Still at 1991 Beulah Rd Boaz AL???? Love this show!
"I like Case, Queen, S & M, Fightn' Rooster and many more."
(quote stolen from one of Jody Brown's posts)
Reverand
Silver Tier
Silver Tier

Post by Reverand »

Shankles wrote: Tue Jan 03, 2023 8:27 pm Our show dates are Feb 3rd & 4th 2023.Times are listed 9 to 5 each day ,but that is flexible lol. I will be posting a flier soon as accomplished ,tables are free while they last .admission is free we welcome all that is knife related.Y’all come out.The show is held in boaz Alabama.
Have you been able to create a flier yet? I would like to share it on Facebook when you do.
I have ordered an AAPK cap, to be recognizable at the show.
Jesus is life.

~Reverand
Oledadsknives

Post by Oledadsknives »

Man I’d love to go to that show Reverand but my wife is having a knee replacement surgery on the 3rd. Maybe next year!

Jimbo
You can lead a person to wisdom, but you can’t make them think ::nod::
Where I am is where I’ll be!!
Jimbo
Shankles

Post by Shankles »

Sorry tech difficulties not to savy on this thing.
86823A13-043C-4A16-8384-CED1C300BE1E.jpeg
jholcomb

Post by jholcomb »

Jody744 wrote: Tue Jan 03, 2023 9:52 pm Still at 1991 Beulah Rd Boaz AL???? Love this show!
Still at the same spot! Y'all come! ::tu::
jholcomb

Post by jholcomb »

Reverand wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 3:04 am
Shankles wrote: Tue Jan 03, 2023 8:27 pm Our show dates are Feb 3rd & 4th 2023.Times are listed 9 to 5 each day ,but that is flexible lol. I will be posting a flier soon as accomplished ,tables are free while they last .admission is free we welcome all that is knife related.Y’all come out.The show is held in boaz Alabama.
Have you been able to create a flier yet? I would like to share it on Facebook when you do.
I have ordered an AAPK cap, to be recognizable at the show.
See above! Thanks for sharing!
Reverand
Silver Tier
Silver Tier

Post by Reverand »

Just wanted to bump this thread and remind everyone about the Beulah knife show in North Alabama.
I am so looking forward to it!
Jesus is life.

~Reverand
Jody744
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Jody744 »

Well boys Ima hafta sit this one out. In quarantine… hope to see some pics!
Jody744
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Jody744 »

My quarantine does end on Friday… still undecided
Reverand
Silver Tier
Silver Tier

Post by Reverand »

I stayed so busy looking at knives and talking to people that I kelt forgetting to take pictures. Here are the only two that I took.
The folk at Beulah Baptist are always so welcoming, that this has become a highlight every year for my Dad, my brother, and me. I had a great time, and walked away with a pocket full of knives!
Attachments
6A0C2237-DAA5-4BBF-9CC0-F25F4B2158A6.jpeg
92CA10BB-B192-47FC-9578-91C7ED569226.jpeg
Jesus is life.

~Reverand
Colonel26
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

Post by Colonel26 »

Man that looks like a great show! I’m going to have to put that in my to do list.

My wife and I love northern Alabama and it ain’t too terribly far down the road being I live on the KY/TN line….
“There are things in the old Book which I may not be able to explain, but I fully accept it as the infallible word of God, and receive its teachings as inspired by the Holy Spirit.”
Robert E. Lee
peanut740
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by peanut740 »

Colonel26 wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 6:08 pm Man that looks like a great show! I’m going to have to put that in my to do list.

My wife and I love northern Alabama and it ain’t too terribly far down the road being I live on the KY/TN line….
Wade,in April there's going to be a gun and knife show in Lafayette Tn.that I did last fall.It was about 80% knives and 20 % guns.They're shooting for close to 200 tables this go round,had 90+ last time.
Roger
Colonel26
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

Post by Colonel26 »

peanut740 wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 10:40 pm
Colonel26 wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 6:08 pm Man that looks like a great show! I’m going to have to put that in my to do list.

Wade,in April there's going to be a gun and knife show in Lafayette Tn.that I did last fall.It was about 80% knives and 20 % guns.They're shooting for close to 200 tables this go round,had 90+ last time.
Thanks for the heads up. I’d heard about that show, a guy at church went to the last one and bought some REAL nice ones.

Down the back roads I live about 28 miles north of Lafayette. I’ll try to make it!
“There are things in the old Book which I may not be able to explain, but I fully accept it as the infallible word of God, and receive its teachings as inspired by the Holy Spirit.”
Robert E. Lee
Colonel26
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

Post by Colonel26 »

Colonel26 wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 6:31 am

Thanks for the heads up. I’d heard about that show, a guy at church went to the last one and bought some REAL nice ones.

Down the back roads I live about 28 miles north of Lafayette. I’ll try to make it! Do you know the dates? I can’t find anything online.
Robert E. Lee
peanut740
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by peanut740 »

Colonel26 wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 6:33 am

Down the back roads I live about 28 miles north of Lafayette. I’ll try to make it! Do you know the dates? I can’t find anything online.
I believe the dates are April 21 and 22.
Roger
Colonel26
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

Post by Colonel26 »

peanut740 wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 5:11 pm
Colonel26 wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 6:33 am

I believe the dates are April 21 and 22.
::tu::
Robert E. Lee
Oledadsknives

Post by Oledadsknives »

Looks and sounds like a pretty good show. Hopefully get to go next year!
Jimbo
You can lead a person to wisdom, but you can’t make them think ::nod::
Where I am is where I’ll be!!
Jimbo

Return to “General Knife Discussion”