Does anyone have a Jeffin knife?

A place to discuss & share pictures of anything that relates to knives.
doglegg
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: Does anyone have a Jeffin knife?

Post by doglegg »

JamieinWV wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 1:33 pm
doglegg wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 1:06 am This one I was fortunate enough to win.20221026_200459.jpg
Very nice win…and that makes it even a “steal”
Thanks JamieinWV
doglegg
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by doglegg »

OLDE CUTLER wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 1:48 pm I have been reading all the posts here for several days before I realize, I do have a Jeffin knife. I was on the receiving end of the POS exchange with Jeffin a couple of years ago. He sent me an assortment of stuff, some of which I used for parts or passed on to the next victim in the following POS exchange. Jeff did however include this Sabre 5 inch daddy Barlow that he rehandled in red bone. I really like it and carry it occasionally.
Thanks Jeff.

IMG_4897.JPG
Very knice OC.
KLJ77
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by KLJ77 »

My photos don't do them justice, for they look much, much better in hand. Jeff did an awesome job on the LB7 and LB5. I really like them.

The two fixed blades are the first one's Jeff made. I'm proud to be the owner of these two.
Attachments
IMG_1959.JPG
IMG_1955.JPG
IMG_2113.JPG
IMG_2116.JPG
IMG_2114.JPG
LJ

"The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living are now outnumbered by those that vote for a living."
catspa

Post by catspa »

That’s a beauty, OC - Jeff’s a pretty generous guy.

Parker
Madmarco
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Madmarco »

Beautiful knives Ken! ::tu:: That is quite the distinction, being the owner of the 1st 2 Jeffin fixed blades, congratulations! ::handshake:: The benefactor of your knives might wind-up with a couple of valuable originals one day! 8)
8)
KLJ77
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by KLJ77 »

Thanks Mark for your comment. I appreciate it. ::handshake::
LJ

"The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living are now outnumbered by those that vote for a living."
JamieinWV
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by JamieinWV »

After getting a few more knives from Jeff I tried to get a group shot of them. I have 10 of his and Charlie got the only one of Jeffin knives I let go. so I guess I have recieved 11 from him. all of his handle work is OUTSTANDING.
Attachments
IMG_2630.JPG
IMG_2631.JPG
IMG_2632.JPG
IMG_2635.JPG
IMG_2639.JPG
If God didn’t want us to have guns, he wouldn’t have given us trigger fingers!" - Yosemite Sam
There are 3 kinds of people in this world, “Those who can count and Those who can’t”
www.allaboutpocketknives.com/jamieinwv
Ivoryman

Post by Ivoryman »

KLJ, beautiful knives, great batch.
Jaimie, everyone in there is a looker. Congrats on the scores gents.
"It's what people know about themselves inside that makes them afraid." -No Name, High Plains Drifter
JamieinWV
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by JamieinWV »

Ivoryman wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 5:18 pm KLJ, beautiful knives, great batch.
Jaimie, everyone in there is a looker. Congrats on the scores gents.
Thank you I-man
If God didn’t want us to have guns, he wouldn’t have given us trigger fingers!" - Yosemite Sam
There are 3 kinds of people in this world, “Those who can count and Those who can’t”
www.allaboutpocketknives.com/jamieinwv
KLJ77
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by KLJ77 »

Thanks, I-Man... ::handshake::
LJ

Old Hunter

Post by Old Hunter »

I consider myself quite lucky to have obtained this blade mod and custom cover from Jeff. My favorite two blades in a medium frame (33/34) with smooth dark bone handles - all my preferred characteristics combined in one knife. OH
Ps. Forgot to add, it has brass bolsters too.
Attachments
48540220-C22F-49C4-9C0E-6B1DD94DA92B.jpeg
Deep in the guts of most men is buried the involuntary response to the hunter's horn, a prickle of the nape hairs, an acceleration of the pulse, an atavistic memory of his fathers, who killed first with stone, and then with club...Robert Ruark
Ivoryman

Post by Ivoryman »

Old Hunter wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 12:21 pm I consider myself quite lucky to have obtained this blade mod and custom cover from Jeff. My favorite two blades in a medium frame (33/34) with smooth dark bone handles - all my preferred characteristics combined in one knife. OH
Ps. Forgot to add, it has brass bolsters too.
That's a fine one, beautiful scales and looks to be unsharpened minty. Those scales really pop, great looking piece. Congrats. And I agree on the blades, have an 893 on the last page that Jeffinn put autumn gold bones on with a sheep and a clip and love that knife.
"It's what people know about themselves inside that makes them afraid." -No Name, High Plains Drifter
Old Hunter

Post by Old Hunter »

IVORYMAN, Jeff does some very nice work - I carry an Old Timer Wrangler that I bought from Roland here last January - Jeff’s yellow scales sure dress yours up! OH
Deep in the guts of most men is buried the involuntary response to the hunter's horn, a prickle of the nape hairs, an acceleration of the pulse, an atavistic memory of his fathers, who killed first with stone, and then with club...Robert Ruark
Ivoryman

Post by Ivoryman »

Jeff and SecondLifeKnives came up on another thread so I got a few of his own for the group shot. I use and love on them. Great knives.
Attachments
20240114_115457.jpg
20240114_115539.jpg

Return to “General Knife Discussion”