Does anyone have a Jeffin knife?

A place to discuss & share pictures of anything that relates to knives.
Ivoryman

Re: Does anyone have a Jeffin knife?

Post by Ivoryman »

Packed this yellow Schrade 893 from Jeff with me and a boys knife.
Attachments
thumbnail_20220929_183442.jpg
"It's what people know about themselves inside that makes them afraid." -No Name, High Plains Drifter
CluelessNick
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

Post by CluelessNick »

Great looking knives Iman. Especially like that Tidoute.

Picked these up from Jeff recently, A python micarta schrade 175 and a 194OT with jigged bone handles, Both are very nice
Attachments
1.jpg
2.jpg
1.jpg
2.jpg
JamieinWV
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by JamieinWV »

CluelessNick wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 6:04 pm Great looking knives Iman. Especially like that Tidoute.

Picked these up from Jeff recently, A python micarta schrade 175 and a 194OT with jigged bone handles, Both are very nice
Nick so glad you bought the 175, I was looking at it and almost pulled the trigger on it, it looks like a fine knife, even though I don’t like anything that looks like a snake I do like those covers though
If God didn’t want us to have guns, he wouldn’t have given us trigger fingers!" - Yosemite Sam
There are 3 kinds of people in this world, “Those who can count and Those who can’t”
www.allaboutpocketknives.com/jamieinwv
Ivoryman

Post by Ivoryman »

CluelessNick wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 6:04 pm Great looking knives Iman. Especially like that Tidoute.

Good for you Nick, I'm with Jamie, I was this close to pulling the trigger on that 194 OT in bone. Beautiful knife, great pick up and you'll never regret a Jeffin mod. Had mine out for some pics.
Attachments
thumbnail_20220930_105205(0) (1).jpg
thumbnail_20220930_105120.jpg
thumbnail_20220930_131421.jpg
"It's what people know about themselves inside that makes them afraid." -No Name, High Plains Drifter
JamieinWV
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by JamieinWV »

Ivoryman wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 8:36 pm

Good for you Nick, I'm with Jamie, I was this close to pulling the trigger on that 194 OT in bone. Beautiful knife, great pick up and you'll never regret a Jeffin mod. Had mine out for some pics.
Very nice I-man, I told Jeffin in a Email that I felt bad about getting more than one of his knives at a time, I felt guilty that maybe others would want to buy them. That’s when I bought 3 of his fixed knives in one week. I honestly don’t think he makes much on his sales, I feel like his knives are real bargains.
If God didn’t want us to have guns, he wouldn’t have given us trigger fingers!" - Yosemite Sam
There are 3 kinds of people in this world, “Those who can count and Those who can’t”
CluelessNick
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

Post by CluelessNick »

IMan I love the color of the scales on that 8OT. It's gorgeous.
Ivoryman

Post by Ivoryman »

JamieinWV wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 8:46 pm
Ivoryman wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 8:36 pm

Very nice I-man, I told Jeffin in a Email that I felt bad about getting more than one of his knives at a time, I felt guilty that maybe others would want to buy them. That’s when I bought 3 of his fixed knives in one week. I honestly don’t think he makes much on his sales, I feel like his knives are real bargains.

I hear you and agree. I didn't buy them all at once though, over many months and when I saw some of them sitting around for a while I knew everyone had a chance to get one if they wanted. Then I would buy another. Then let some months go by and get another. Now I think better get them while you can or they will be gone and you will be SOL.

Thanks again Nick, me too, love this knife and all Jeffin mods, they are some of my favorite carries.

Few more shots from the afternoon after the sun finally showed. Jeff's bones glow in the direct sun light.
Attachments
thumbnail_20220930_150645.jpg
thumbnail_20220930_150709.jpg
catspa

Post by catspa »

That’s a real beauty, he does a fine job on an 8OT.

Parker
CluelessNick
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

Post by CluelessNick »

I've had this one from Jeff for about a year now. He called it sunset bone I think.One of my favorites.
Attachments
DSC_4174.JPG
Ivoryman

Post by Ivoryman »

CluelessNick wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 2:10 am I've had this one from Jeff for about a year now. He called it sunset bone I think.One of my favorites.
Sweeeeeeeeeeeeet bone, great pattern. Great score Nick.
Ivoryman

Post by Ivoryman »

Couple more poses for my 61OT and 893
Attachments
thumbnail_20221001_152409.jpg
thumbnail_20221001_152353.jpg
thumbnail_20221001_152252.jpg
thumbnail_20221001_152314.jpg
C-WADE7
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

Post by C-WADE7 »

The color of the bone on the 893 is great!
Ivoryman

Post by Ivoryman »

Thanks C-Wade, appreciate the compliments. Me too, love the yellow.
jerryd6818
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by jerryd6818 »

I have a couple or three but couldn't remember any of them until this morning. This one was made specifically for me and gifted to me by Jeff. Ain't she a beauty? Jeff knows what floats my boat. :mrgreen:
Schrade 12OT by jeffinn - Labeled.JPG

Jeff also did this one for me.
Rough Rider Kit Knife - Schrade LB7 Clone - By Jeff -- Labeled.JPG
Forged on the anvil of discipline.
The Few. The Proud.
Jerry D.

This country has become more about sub-groups than about it's unity as a nation.

"The #72 pattern has got to be pretty close to the perfect knife."
--T.J. Murphy 2012
Ivoryman

Post by Ivoryman »

Killer knife, great looking micarta and love that bulldog and USMC etch. Very sweet looking knife. Congrats. Kudos Jeff.
CluelessNick
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

Post by CluelessNick »

Ivoryman wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 10:29 pm Couple more poses for my 61OT and 893
I never even knew there was an 893, had to go look it up. Pretty cool.Beautiful handles.
jerryd6818
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by jerryd6818 »

jerryd6818 wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 5:47 pm I have a couple or three but couldn't remember any of them until this morning. This one was made specifically for me and gifted to me by Jeff. Ain't she a beauty? Jeff knows what floats my boat. :mrgreen:

Schrade 12OT by jeffinn - Labeled.JPG

Jeff also did this one for me.

Rough Rider Kit Knife - Schrade LB7 Clone - By Jeff -- Labeled.JPG
Forgot to say that both are up on my "love me shelf".
Forged on the anvil of discipline.
The Few. The Proud.
Jerry D.

This country has become more about sub-groups than about it's unity as a nation.

"The #72 pattern has got to be pretty close to the perfect knife."
--T.J. Murphy 2012
JamieinWV
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by JamieinWV »

Just got this one.. 5OT
Attachments
IMG_2454.JPG
IMG_2455.JPG
catspa

Post by catspa »

That’s a fine one, Jamie.

Parker
ken98k
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

Post by ken98k »

I am the NRA.
Let's go Brandon!
JamieinWV
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by JamieinWV »

catspa wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 3:59 am That’s a fine one, Jamie.

Parker
Thank you Parker, the knife looks dark blue, but as you can see when you throw light on it or in bright sunlight it sure does look purple. But I’m comfortable in my own skin, that being said I can’t carry a pink handle knife. Coming from a 110% straight male.
catspa

Post by catspa »

It’s a very manly shade of purple.

I can’t wear a pink shirt, even if I call it coral or sunset. No pink knife for me either, although I do have a couple orange ones.

Parker
doglegg
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by doglegg »

This one I was fortunate enough to win.
20221026_200459.jpg
JamieinWV
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by JamieinWV »

doglegg wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 1:06 am This one I was fortunate enough to win.20221026_200459.jpg
Very nice win…and that makes it even a “steal”
OLDE CUTLER
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by OLDE CUTLER »

I have been reading all the posts here for several days before I realize, I do have a Jeffin knife. I was on the receiving end of the POS exchange with Jeffin a couple of years ago. He sent me an assortment of stuff, some of which I used for parts or passed on to the next victim in the following POS exchange. Jeff did however include this Sabre 5 inch daddy Barlow that he rehandled in red bone. I really like it and carry it occasionally.
Thanks Jeff.
IMG_4897.JPG
"Sometimes even the blind chicken finds corn"

Return to “General Knife Discussion”