Case Hammerhead Custom Tomahawk Knife

A place to discuss & share pictures of anything that relates to knives.
knivesrus

Case Hammerhead Custom Tomahawk Knife

Post by knivesrus »

Can anyone tell me any information on a 1993 Case Hammerhead custom knife (serial number #276) with what appears to be a gold tomahawk inlaid in a custom turquoise handle with mother of pearl & red coral narrow bands on each end of the handle? Any information would be greatly appreciated, as I have been able to find no information on this knife. Much thanks! Knivesrus
OLDE CUTLER
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: Case Hammerhead Custom Tomahawk Knife

Post by OLDE CUTLER »

Can you provide a picture or two? A picture is worth more than a thousand words when it comes to knives and identifying them.
"Sometimes even the blind chicken finds corn"
Mumbleypeg
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Mumbleypeg »

In 1993 Case produced several versions of the Hammerhead pattern having different handle covers. There was a Wildlife Series depicting different wild animals including deer turkey, ducks, bass, etc. I believe the series were all produced by Case in their factory. I find nothing about any “tomahawk” themed knives from Case. They may have been done aftermarket by someone else, from your description possibly a Yellowhorse family member. ::shrug::

Without pictures it’s difficult to guess what you’ve described.

Ken
Member AKTI, TSRA, NRA.

If your religion requires that you hate someone, you need a new religion.

When the people fear their government, that is tyranny. When government fears the people, that is freedom.

https://www.akti.org/
knivesrus

Post by knivesrus »

I'm sorry I have no pictures to post because I saw this for sale at a knife show in Hillsville Va. over Memorial Day weekend and didn't have a camera with me. I've checked with David & Brian Yellowhorse and they have no recollection of ever doing one. Thanks for the Help! I'll keep searching to find out if anyone has any information on it. Have a nice day! Stay Safe!! Sincerely Yours, Tom
just bob

Post by just bob »

“The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.” (Paulo Coelho)

Men make plans and God laughs

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt.
just bob

Post by just bob »

I don't know this for certain, but suspect the tomahawk knife is part of a series called "Native" that began in 1995. Looks like it might fit in there. Also looks like a very nice knife and surely sought after by collectors. Maybe Steve has some additional information on this?
Attachments
a 3.jpg
“The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.” (Paulo Coelho)

Men make plans and God laughs

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt.

Return to “General Knife Discussion”