Case knife info

A place to discuss & share pictures of anything that relates to knives.
thankgod4rkids

Re: Case knife info

Post by thankgod4rkids »

Very nice collection Terajo33! You'll have to wait for someone smarter than me to tell you anything about them. Just wanted to say welcome aboard!
Bill
Terajo33

Post by Terajo33 »

Thanks!😉
Ripster
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Ripster »

Welcome this is a great bunch ,only been a member for a few months and learning alot,someone is always willing to share. Again Welcome and Enjoy
JP
Modern Slip Joints

Post by Modern Slip Joints »

Now were talking! I like the yellow Congress and the Small saddle horn. It is unusual to see small Saddle horns without a left end bolster. The only others that I've seen were also made for collector clubs. I look forward to seeing the other 30 or so Case knives.
Papa Bones
Silver Tier
Silver Tier

Post by Papa Bones »

Very nice collection of knives. Welcome to All About Pocket Knives. Several have answered or posted their opinions so I won't go into that other than research will help.

The Noccalula Knife Collectors Club was or may still be a Knife Collectors Club based in Gadsden Alabama. They used to post about meetings on Tuesday Nights, but I (in my research) can't find anything more recent than 2013. Their contact info used to be For information, contact Randy Gladden, 256-458-8009, or Jimmy Champion, 205-541-1766. I found that info here https://www.gadsdentimes.com/article/DA ... 3230954/GT You may try contacting them for more information concerning the history of their club, if it's still active and maybe a background on the process they went through on contracting for their club knives or who they had to etch them.

If you decide to try selling them, you may want to post about them and what you want to sell them for here: viewforum.php?f=31

Again, Welcome to AAPK and look forward to more of your posts.

Smitty
Sometimes I Sit and Think ::hmm:: .... Other times I just Sit
I May Grow Older, But I refuse to Grow Up!!
I'll sharpen it for you, but I don't give out band-aids!!

Smitty

Return to “General Knife Discussion”