Pocket Hunter (Case)

A place to discuss & share pictures of anything that relates to knives.
edge213
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: Pocket Hunter (Case)

Post by edge213 »

jmh58 wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 4:22 pm I do believe this pattern will be a slow sell.. ::facepalm:: Nowhere near what the Barlow did.. CASE will once again bring this out with a billion different configurations.. ::undecided::
John :D
I agree. As I said before, of all the patterns they had to choose from Case picks this. Makes no sense.
They 3 3/4 in gunstock is back . I like it much better.
David
"Glowing like the metal on the edge of a knife" Meat Loaf
Mumbleypeg
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Mumbleypeg »

edge213 wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 10:44 pm
Me too. I haven’t seen one of the new ones yet but the previous ones from a few years ago were really nice, with a long pull and swage on the spear master. A really nice looking knife. I’m looking forward to seeing it. There are pictures of a few on the SMKW site, “Order now for February delivery”. Looks like they did keep the long pull and blade swages. ::tu:: This one has black linen micarta. At 3-3/4 inches it can do some work. I’ll be watching for one with CV blades.

Ken
Attachments
1FD49B4D-BD3C-4DED-B69A-62EB42FCF972.jpeg
Member AKTI, TSRA, NRA.

If your religion requires that you hate someone, you need a new religion.

When the people fear their government, that is tyranny. When government fears the people, that is freedom.

https://www.akti.org/
Colonel26
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

Post by Colonel26 »

Mumbleypeg wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 10:53 pm
edge213 wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 10:44 pm
Me too. I haven’t seen one of the new ones yet but the previous ones from a few years ago were really nice, with a long pull and swage on the spear master. A really nice looking knife. I’m looking forward to seeing it. There are pictures of a few on the SMKW site, “Order now for February delivery”. Looks like they did keep the long pull and blade swages. ::tu:: This one has black linen micarta. At 3-3/4 inches it can do some work. I’ll be watching for one with CV blades.

Ken
Now that one I like. And I agree CV blades would be nice.
“There are things in the old Book which I may not be able to explain, but I fully accept it as the infallible word of God, and receive its teachings as inspired by the Holy Spirit.”
Robert E. Lee
ken98k
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

Post by ken98k »

I like folding hunters so I'm excited to own one of these. :D
I am the NRA.
Let's go Brandon!

Return to “General Knife Discussion”