Premium Membership Page

A place to discuss & share pictures of anything that relates to knives.
Wildshane85

Re: Premium Membership Page

Post by Wildshane85 »

Hey guys, I have a question as a new premium member... posting knives in forum for sale... where do I do this? Is there a limit? How is payment set up? Are there fees? How does this work? Thanks, in advance, for your help. ::hmm::
Mumbleypeg
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Mumbleypeg »

Wildshane85 wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 3:15 am Hey guys, I have a question as a new premium member... posting knives in forum for sale... where do I do this? Is there a limit? How is payment set up? Are there fees? How does this work? Thanks, in advance, for your help. ::hmm::
Start by going to the top right of this page where it says “Support AAPK Through a Premium Membership“. That’s probably where you were when you bought yours. Click on it, then read down through the rules and benefits of having a membership, which tells how many knives you can sell depending on what level of membership you have. Also down at the bottom of the page are the rules of what you can sell and some other stuff you’ll need to know (like Selling Policies, etc).

Then go to the home page https://www.allaboutpocketknives.com/knife_forum/. Scroll down to find the section on “Knife Commerce”. There is a thread there for “knives for sale or trade”. That’s where you can post items you want to sell.

Since you bought a membership, that’s the fee you pay. If you want to open a store that’s a whole other set-up, and there’s a percentage of sales fee that AAPK collects for having a store, in addition to the premium membership fee. You can find more about that by clicking up there in the header at the top of the page, left hand side where it says “Sell”. Or click in the top center (under the scrolling banner with knife pictures) where it says “Sell on AAPK”.

Ken
Member AKTI, TSRA, NRA.

If your religion requires that you hate someone, you need a new religion.

When the people fear their government, that is tyranny. When government fears the people, that is freedom.

https://www.akti.org/
Wildshane85

Post by Wildshane85 »

Mumbleypeg wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 3:48 am
Wildshane85 wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 3:15 am Hey guys, I have a question as a new premium member... posting knives in forum for sale... where do I do this? Is there a limit? How is payment set up? Are there fees? How does this work? Thanks, in advance, for your help. ::hmm::
Start by going to the top right of this page where it says “Support AAPK Through a Premium Membership“. That’s probably where you were when you bought yours. Click on it, then read down through the rules and benefits of having a membership, which tells how many knives you can sell depending on what level of membership you have. Also down at the bottom of the page are the rules of what you can sell and some other stuff you’ll need to know (like Selling Policies, etc).

Then go to the home page https://www.allaboutpocketknives.com/knife_forum/. Scroll down to find the section on “Knife Commerce”. There is a thread there for “knives for sale or trade”. That’s where you can post items you want to sell.

Since you bought a membership, that’s the fee you pay. If you want to open a store that’s a whole other set-up, and there’s a percentage of sales fee that AAPK collects for having a store, in addition to the premium membership fee. You can find more about that by clicking up there in the header at the top of the page, left hand side where it says “Sell”. Or click in the top center (under the scrolling banner with knife pictures) where it says “Sell on AAPK”.

Ken
Thanks Ken. That has helped a lot. I'll learn my way through this maze soon. Until then I'll do my best not to be a bother. Does the majority have much luck in selling on here? And I got the gold, so i guess that means unlimited sales, but I wont be posting too many. Mainly just wanted to show my thanks, and contribute to the cause. And again Mr Ken, many thanks for the help. I'm new here, so just Let me know if I'm not in the right place with my post. Lots of forums.
zp4ja

Post by zp4ja »

Any other payment options besides PayPal.

Last time I sent Bryan a check.

Thanks, Jerry
That man is a success who has lived well, laughed often and loved much; who leaves the world better than he found it; who never lacked appreciation of earth's beauty or failed to express it; who looked for the best in other's and gave the best he had.
Oliviia

Post by Oliviia »

I want to be in the premium ranks :)
Mumbleypeg
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Mumbleypeg »

Oliviia wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 4:31 pm I want to be in the premium ranks :)
Welcome to AAPK Olivia, glad you’re interested in becoming a premium member. To do so, on the upper right of this page is a box that says “Support AAPK through a Premium Subscription ”. Click in that box and follow the prompts. ::tu::

Ken
Member AKTI, TSRA, NRA.

If your religion requires that you hate someone, you need a new religion.

When the people fear their government, that is tyranny. When government fears the people, that is freedom.

https://www.akti.org/

Return to “General Knife Discussion”