100,000 A Day.....

A place to discuss & share pictures of anything that relates to knives.
Quick Steel
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

Re: 100,000 A Day.....

Post by Quick Steel »

glennbad, WOW! What a wonderful collection you have.
glennbad
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by glennbad »

WillyCamaro wrote:glennbad, you take my breath away! :shock: May I ask how on earth you came across this amazing set. ::drool:: If you ever want to sell it, let me know. 8)
Willy

One at a time...I started collecting late, but bought a lot of Imperials when they were pretty affordable and plentiful. I have a bunch more different ones, but the Tu-Tones are my favorite.
cody6268

Post by cody6268 »

WillyCamaro wrote:NIB Frontier Imperial USA Provincial Rhode Island 4034 2 7/8" Black Composition Slim Stockman "Beckley Coal". Same story as barlow.

I believe the company on that knife is local. Beckley, WV is about an hour and a half from me.

Here's a Frontier Double Eagle 4515 "Sportsman" that is also coal related, advertising Westmoreland Coal; a rather large firm which actually just recently went out of business. Also comes with a leather sheath, whose flap is also embossed Westmoreland Coal Co. There is some tarnish; I suspect this knife was not stored well, and perhaps stored near chemicals or an outgassing celluloid knife. I also have a matching Medium Stockman in the storage cabinet.
DSCF0911.JPG
DSCF0912.JPG
WillyCamaro

Post by WillyCamaro »

Just wanted to give the thread a bump. Time sure does fly, doesn't it.
I really like that sportsman cody! Plan on picking up a couple off the bay. Cheap, cheery, and plentyful, like the rest of them. The "Frontier" are the good ones. Like Imperial Ireland. Better quality, fit and finish, better matierals, ect. Also the vintage Imperial military knives are on my list. Especially the genuine brown rogers bone ones. Have a box load of 15 in the mail that are just about here, from Tom Cosgrove. A few are like new, a few very good, and a few seen lots of good use, but all are perfect in my book. Honest old carries, i say!
I'll post em' after i give em' a good going over.
Hey guys, post some more of your good ole Imperials!
Willy
"Never, never, never give up."
Winston Churchill

Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.
Matthew 6:34
New_Windsor_NY
Gold Tier
Gold Tier
Location: I'm On The Far Right On The Left Coast In Commiefornia

Post by New_Windsor_NY »

My Imperials.
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Kid: "Wish we had time to bury them fellas."
Josey Wales: "To hell with them fellas. Buzzards got to eat, same as worms."
Clint Eastwood-The Outlaw Josey Wales

Skip
WillyCamaro

Post by WillyCamaro »

::tu::
Really nice ones NWNY!
"Never, never, never give up."
Winston Churchill

Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.
Matthew 6:34

Return to “General Knife Discussion”