Little Valley, NY

A place to discuss & share pictures of anything that relates to knives.
Gunsil

Little Valley, NY

Post by Gunsil »

Hi all, just a note that there will be a bicentennial celebration in Little Valley, NY on August 25th. Brad Lockwood who is a Case family descendant and author about the same will be giving a walking tour of the village. He will be showing the sites of the Case Bros, Kinfolks, and Catt factories as well as WR Case's house and a visit to the cemetery where the Case family rests. I went on one of these informative tours with him two years ago and it was very interesting. I don't know what time the tour is and I think there will be two of them during the day. You can google Little Valley Bicentennial for more info. I will not be getting a table at the flea market there as I had planned to since I decided I didn't want to be tied to a table all day. I plan to go on one of Brad's tours since I am more of a KA-BAR kind of guy and last time I forgot to ask him to show me where the Brown family lived and where their business began. It's a remote area for sure, but I think there may be members here who are close enough to attend.
XX Case XX

Re: Little Valley, NY

Post by XX Case XX »

Man that sounds like a hoot. I would love to go to that. If anyone here attends please post photos.

_________
Mike
"If there are no Dogs in Heaven, then when I die, I want to go where they went". Will Rogers

I work hard so my Dog can have a better life...

Return to “General Knife Discussion”