Monthly AAPK Knife Giveaway Sign-Up Thread

Discuss or show off anything that relates to knives.
Old Hunter
Silver Tier
Silver Tier

Re: Monthly AAPK Knife Giveaway Sign-Up Thread

Postby Old Hunter » Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:00 pm

Dimitri, I know it is a long way off, but when you begin working on 2019 I'll take any month in the first quarter. OH
Deep in the guts of most men is buried the involuntary response to the hunter's horn, a prickle of the nape hairs, an acceleration of the pulse, an atavistic memory of his fathers, who killed first with stone, and then with club...Robert Ruark

Miller Bro's
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Postby Miller Bro's » Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:08 pm

I put you in for January 2019 if that month is OK for you?
AAPK Janitor #3350

Old Hunter
Silver Tier
Silver Tier

Postby Old Hunter » Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:39 pm

That’s just right; I’ve got JAN 2019. OH
Deep in the guts of most men is buried the involuntary response to the hunter's horn, a prickle of the nape hairs, an acceleration of the pulse, an atavistic memory of his fathers, who killed first with stone, and then with club...Robert Ruark

mytwobobos

Postby mytwobobos » Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:30 pm

Put me down for December 2019, Ken. I will try to come up with a special "Christmas" knife. Reminder, please.
Thanks
Protect & Love family, Stand for the Anthem, Look people in the eye, Say what you mean & mean what you say, Carry a knife, Support your NRA, Start & end your day with a prayer. Do these and you're on your way to being a true American. IMHO.

mytwobobos

Postby mytwobobos » Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:35 pm

Please put me in for December 2019, Demitri, I wrote Ken by accident in my previous post. I was talking to my uncle Ken at the time :oops: .My apology! Thanks
Protect & Love family, Stand for the Anthem, Look people in the eye, Say what you mean & mean what you say, Carry a knife, Support your NRA, Start & end your day with a prayer. Do these and you're on your way to being a true American. IMHO.

Return to “General Knife Discussion”