American switchblade knives

A place to discuss & share pictures of anything that relates to knives.
knfcollector

American switchblade knives

Post by knfcollector »

Great place you got here! Do any of you collect vintage switchblade knives, in particular pre 1958 Americans? That is pretty much what I collect these days although I still like and have a bunch of vintage sheath knives, razors, cokebottles and sheffield knives. I am also looking to buy/trade for vintage American switchblades and switchblade parts knives as well as any type of advertising or accessories. Thanks all!
KNFCOLLECTOR
Bryan
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Bryan »

Hey knfcollector,

Welcome to the forums. I do not have any vintage switchblades myself. I do like them of course. Are there any specific manufacturers that you collect?

Bryan
Mossdancer
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

AUTOS

Post by Mossdancer »

JUST SIGNED UP A FEW DAYS AGO, CAME UPON YOUR INQ. TONIGHT,
DONT HAVE MANY FOLDERS AS MY INTRO LETTER SPELLS OUT. BUT, DO HAVE AND AM LOOKING AT RIGHT NOW A GEO. SCHRADE WALDEN N Y
PATS 1909,1910,1916, BELEIVE IT TO BE AN EARLY FLYLOCK AS SHOWN IN KNIFE A COUPLE MONTHS AGO. FOR ITS AGE IT IS ,I BELEIVE IN MINT COND. JUST GOT THIS COMPUTER, NOT TO ADEPT AS OF YET.
WHEN I GET A DIGITAL CAMERA I WILL SEND A PICTURE. FORGOT TO MENTION , THE KNIFE IS RED WHITE AND CARAMEL CANDY STRIPED CELLULOID.
THANKS FOR LISTENING, ITS NOT FOR SALE YET BUT WHEN GET THROUGH ENJOYING IT I WILL KEEP YOU IN MIND IF YOU ARE INTERESTED.
MOSSDANCER

Return to “General Knife Discussion”