Will Trade Hard Rock Cafe Pins for Case Knives!

A place to discuss & share pictures of anything that relates to knives.
cwoodrock

Will Trade Hard Rock Cafe Pins for Case Knives!

Post by cwoodrock »

Howdy from Texas. I am a long time collector of Hard Rock Cafe pins - you know, the guitar pins from all of their cafe locations and many other cool special event Hard Rock Pins. I would like to jump into the Case Collector waters by offering to trade. I only have 4 Case knives currently and would love to learn more about the hobby and expand my collection. All of my knives are from the 60-70's. So let me know how many pins and what kind you are interested in getting your hands on. Most of my pins would trade in the $5 - $30 per pin range. Many of these pins are 10-20 years of age.

Thinking creatively in Plain Ole' Texas (Plano,TX)

Chris
Attachments
Examples of pins in my collection.
Examples of pins in my collection.
HardRock Guitar Pins.jpg (47.02 KiB) Viewed 4489 times
cwoodrock

Post by cwoodrock »

Chris,

Welcome to the Knife Forum. You must be new and we want to welcome you! Make yourself at home. Let us know how we can be of help!

Regards, Chris
El Lobo
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by El Lobo »

Chris,
Welcome.

Those are nice pins for sure.....it might just be that no one who checks in here collects them.

You will get lots of good information on the site regarding Case knives.

Bill
Bryan
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Bryan »

Hi Chris,

I'm just going to poke my head in here and say hi and welcome! I hope we didn't offend you. Unfortunately, I can't afford to start up a new hobby. I have this collecting addiction that I try to keep refined by not allowing myself to frequent posts like this :D Nice pins... Somebody with some Case knives that loves these things will hopefully find you. Good thinking. Very resourcefull indead.

Bryan
cwoodrock

Post by cwoodrock »

Thanks Bill and Bryan,

Being a Hard Rock kind of guy, I do like to keep it interesting. I was beginning to wonder if it was really quiet or if I had the potential of developing some friendships in the forum. I am learning some good info on case knives and have actually added about 3 new knives over the last 2 weeks to my collection. Thanks for the welcome.

Regards, of the highest order, and keep on rockin'

Chris
CAlife

Post by CAlife »

welcome to this forum. nice set of pins.

seagull
Hawke

Post by Hawke »

nice set of pins
Yeppers!!!
Cool beans man! LOL
A Scripto Vu-Lighter Collector
Come by and visit
Hawke's Trading Post
Hawke's Boker Notes
ivanskee68

Hard Rock Cafe Pins

Post by ivanskee68 »

Howdy Chris, I too want to extend a warm welcome to you. As regards the Hard Rock Cafe Pins.I think they look neat.We can't say "sharp" after all, this is a knife club here where everything is sharp. Or supposed to be. I'm 69 years old and I don't have any real knowledge of the Hard Rock Cafe pins. Maybe if you had Gene Autry or Roy Rogers pins to sell or trade you'd probably have a long line of guys trying to buy or trade with me the first in line. Well anyway, It's really nice having you on board.
Ivan Keener Ol' Yankee Knife Collector :wink:

Return to “General Knife Discussion”