Kamp King knives

A place to discuss & share pictures of anything that relates to knives.
Papa Bones
Silver Tier
Silver Tier

Re: Kamp King knives

Post by Papa Bones »

garddogg56 wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 1:06 am Lots of fond memories with the Kamp King
Very nice set GardDog. You don't see the red or green stag pattern handles that often. They also made a white version, like those, not to be confused with the smooth white handles.
Sometimes I Sit and Think ::hmm:: .... Other times I just Sit
I May Grow Older, But I refuse to Grow Up!!
I'll sharpen it for you, but I don't give out band-aids!!

Smitty
New_Windsor_NY
Gold Tier
Gold Tier
Location: I'm On The Far Right On The Left Coast In Commiefornia

Post by New_Windsor_NY »

Arriving recently in a very large group or lot of pocket knives that I bought, this pocket knife now becomes the most recent example to be posted under this topic or thread. However, I did NOT buy the group or lot to obtain this particular pocket knife. But, as it turned out, this pocket knife is definitely a keeper and will be a welcome addition to my general pocket knife collection. It is an Imperial, one blade, three tools (a can opener, a cap lifter or bottle opener and a punch or awl), two tang stamps, 3 3/4" closed (not including the bail), camping or scouting, pattern or style of pocket knife. The main blade front tang stamp says "Imperial (with crown) (over) PROV. USA" The can opener front tang stamp says "CAN OPENER (over) P2391732" It is in VERY GOOD condition. It needed very little cleaning. I took some pictures and here it is.
Caption(s), if any, are on the BOTTOM of the corresponding picture(s).
Click on a picture to ENLARGE.
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
The Main Blade Front Tang Stamp.
The Can Opener Front Tang Stamp.
Kid: "Wish we had time to bury them fellas."
Josey Wales: "To hell with them fellas. Buzzards got to eat, same as worms."
Clint Eastwood-The Outlaw Josey Wales

Skip
New_Windsor_NY
Gold Tier
Gold Tier
Location: I'm On The Far Right On The Left Coast In Commiefornia

Post by New_Windsor_NY »

Arriving recently in a very large group or lot of pocket knives that I purchased, this pocket knife now becomes the most recent example to be posted under this topic or thread. I did NOT buy the group or lot to obtain this particular pocket knife. But, as it turned out, this pocket knife is a keeper and will be a welcome addition to my general pocket knife collection. It is an Imperial (KAMP-KING), one blade, three tools (a can opener, a cap lifter or bottle opener and a punch or awl), two tang stamps, 3 3/4" closed (not including the bail), camping or scouting, pattern or style of pocket knife. The main blade front tang stamp says "Imperial (with crown) (over) PROV. R.I." with a vertical "USA" on the side. The can opener front tang stamp says "CAN OPENER (over) P.2391732" The shield says "KAMP-KING" Overall, this pocket knife is in GOOD+ condition. It needed a little cleaning. I took some pictures and here it is.
Caption(s), if any, are on the BOTTOM of the corresponding picture(s).
Click on a picture to ENLARGE.
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg