Just recieved today

A place to discuss & share pictures of anything that relates to knives.
Kiferbros

Just recieved today

Post by Kiferbros »

Just got here today, Penn cutlery wharncliff, not too bad if I do say so myself, I wasn't completely sure from the pics but I took a chance and glad I did. nothing stood out as far as the read goes (at least not to me). this is the first wharncliff that we have bought so we were a little cautious. it's smaller than we like but a real nice piece, if it wasn't what it is, it would be a great carry knife, but i think i will put this one in the case.
Attachments
penn 4.jpg
penn 4.jpg (19.68 KiB) Viewed 1421 times
penn 2.jpg
penn 2.jpg (36.54 KiB) Viewed 1421 times
penn 1.jpg
penn 1.jpg (35.76 KiB) Viewed 1421 times
PA Knives
Silver Tier
Silver Tier

Post by PA Knives »

HI!

Sometime when your coming to Erie for a fishing trip I would like to meet with you. I would like to go over this knife. I do have some concerns but can only be certain upon close examination. From your photo's it looks great. Maybe I can get some pics or scans of some of your other Pennsylvania related knives? Keep up the good finds.

::tu::
Multiple Contributions to Knife Magazine ,
Author of "Great Eastern Cutlery: An American Tradition, the History of the Northfield & Tidioute Brands" & "Tidioute: A Town With an Edge"
sunburst

Post by sunburst »

You had better watch him Kiferbros,

PA is secretly planning out an elaborate ambush to take collection of all your Pennsylvania related knives. I would not fall for such a trick and would keep the keystone jewels locked up in a secret spot... :wink: :P :P

Sunburst
“The farmer is the only man in our economy who buys everything at retail, sells everything at wholesale, and pays the freight both ways”
PA Knives
Silver Tier
Silver Tier

Post by PA Knives »

NO FAIR :( letting the world know my secret plans. ::td:: I was only going to hold them for a minute or two. I would have given them back, eventually :roll: Gosh you can't get away with anything around here. :oops: So Sunburst, what you got that I might need? Come on fess up ::huff::
Multiple Contributions to Knife Magazine ,
Author of "Great Eastern Cutlery: An American Tradition, the History of the Northfield & Tidioute Brands" & "Tidioute: A Town With an Edge"
Kiferbros

hay PA Will be in the area soon

Post by Kiferbros »

I will be in the area sometime near the end of October I would be glad to stop by with some of my choice pieces, but beware that all have tracking devices installed and alarms on them ::tu:: . e-mail me at same name at yahoo.
Adam in NYC

Post by Adam in NYC »

Very nice, really want a wharncliffe. :)

Return to “General Knife Discussion”