Case CV

A place to discuss & share pictures of anything that relates to knives.
Tsar Bomba

Re: Case CV

Post by Tsar Bomba »

Case carbon steel from 46 years ago and CV of a significantly newer vintage.
32198665096_8b956d8173_k.jpg
Got a 3318PU in CV slated for this week's pocket duty. ::tu::
ImageImageImageImage
Everything's better with a Barlow
fergusontd

Post by fergusontd »

::hmm:: I want to add to my previous post that the reason I bought these Case CV steel knives is because I carried a 301 Buck stockman for about 10 years. It is a great knife but I had a hard time sharpening it. I wanted a knife that I could sharpen easily and be able to open easier since I have arthritis in my fingers. ftd
"A pocketknife is a man's best friend!"
Stakeknife

Re:

Post by Stakeknife »

EricKy wrote:Thanks folks. My current edc is a Case ducks unlimited minitrapper in ss. Really starting to like the looks of the medium stockman Case Cv in amber bone. All I've ever had from Case has been ss but really considering the CV.

Here is mine
Attachments
image.jpeg
NRA RANGE SAFETY OFFICER

A man with a gun is a citizen, a man without a gun is a subject. Our forefathers knew this to be true..... Why do so many of us question their wisdom?
Tsar Bomba

Post by Tsar Bomba »

6318PU in CV in the WP all week long:
31589620944_ce651866e8_k.jpg
The punch is stainless but both blades are CV.

Grabbed my trusty 6375 CV and paired it with my unused 63032 CV for a family photo. Turns out that the jigging on the little guy has developed some sort of toothpaste-like film on some parts of both handles. I'm going to need to do a little work with my super soft brush and some soapy water. Knife box-sores?? ::paranoid:: Think that's my cue to free this poor fella from the box for a while and give it a whirl for a few days. Between the 6318PU and the 6375, I don't often find a need for an 032 normally.
31634271873_e67faa4a75_k.jpg

Return to “General Knife Discussion”