Matt Cucchiara Customs

Ask questions and share your knowlege about custom knives. Make sure to show off your stuff if you are a knife maker or collector.
outkast

Matt Cucchiara Customs

Post by outkast »

Got back from Blade Show Atlanta and found what I was hoping to find there. These arrived this week in the mail and I couldn't be more pleased these are some great custom pieces by Matt Cucchiara. I don't know Matt's whole story but he started making knives in 2003 after many years of collecting. Sometime after that he had a stroke and disappeared from the knife scene. But not before putting a good many high end customs in the wild. I didn't learn about Matt til 2017 when I purchased a collection of custom knives that contained one of his early pieces. Since then I had only acquired a couple of pieces. As the y don't surface very often and still demand the $$$'s. However I was able to get these 2 from Matt recently. He is back and did attend Blade Show Texas( bucket list show ), I'm looking forward to seeing more from Matt and hopefully owning a few more in the near future. Last pics are my Cucchiara Family pic and a couple of Matt's F-Bombs Prybar/Poppers.
Cucchiara - Severen - 6-20-022 Custom - $400 Temp.jpg
Cucchiara - Severen - 6-20-022 Custom - $400 (5).jpg
Cucchiara - Severen - 6-20-022 Custom - $400 (6).jpg
Cucchiara - 6-20-2022 Custom - San Mai Damascus - $400  Temp.jpg
Cucchiara - 6-20-2022 Custom - San Mai Damascus - $400  (3) .jpg
Cucchiara - 6-20-2022 Custom - San Mai Damascus - $400  (4) .jpg
Cucchiara - 6-20-2022 Custom - San Mai Damascus - $400  (5) .jpg
Cucchiara Family 6-22-2022.jpg
Cucchiara F-Bombs.jpg

Return to “Custom Knives”