My latest knife

Ask questions and share your knowlege about custom knives. Make sure to show off your stuff if you are a knife maker or collector.
Crowfoot

My latest knife

Post by Crowfoot »

Hi 2 all! It is a video how to make a handle for a hidden tang knife. I made a handle, manipulated with camera in my workshop, edited etc...

[youtube]https://youtu.be/VxtCippZat0[/youtube]
Doc B

Re: My latest knife

Post by Doc B »

Nice Sergy! I also like your picture, with the pitchfork and your wife? ::tu:: ::tu:: ::tu::
Heretical Refurb / Mods of cheap old folders, since late 2018
Crowfoot

Post by Crowfoot »

Doc B wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:02 pm Nice Sergy! I also like your picture, with the pitchfork and your wife? ::tu:: ::tu:: ::tu::
Thanks! I like pitchforks =)
tongueriver

Post by tongueriver »

Hoping to hear a lot from you! What is that blob on Lincoln's head on your shirt?
just bob

Post by just bob »

I love that handle on that knife. Good work. You didn't show how you made your blade. Where did that come from? Not only do you do a great job with your knives you are a very clever tool maker with some good ideas. I don't know that they have translated the book to Russian or not but you would love reading - The $50 Knife Shop by Wayne Goddard. He shows a lot of the tools he has made for knife building.
“The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.” (Paulo Coelho)

Men make plans and God laughs

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt.
Crowfoot

Post by Crowfoot »

just bob wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 2:43 am I love that handle on that knife. Good work. You didn't show how you made your blade. Where did that come from? Not only do you do a great job with your knives you are a very clever tool maker with some good ideas. I don't know that they have translated the book to Russian or not but you would love reading - The $50 Knife Shop by Wayne Goddard. He shows a lot of the tools he has made for knife building.
Thanks! I bought this blade, also i can make my own blade but I use simple and fast way. Blade was made from laminated (composite) steel by one Russian workshop and this enough to say about. I learned same way - when watching videos and try to show what you can use to achieve results. And I do not need translated book because I think I can use my English knowledge and read it in original ::groove:: Also seems that i need to find and read it ::woot::
Crowfoot

Post by Crowfoot »

tongueriver wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 2:29 am Hoping to hear a lot from you! What is that blob on Lincoln's head on your shirt?
I try to take video and make something that i can. But this process so interesting but takes a lot of my time. Hope that i can take enough to show. Also I do not understand the question about blob. It is a jokingly t-shirt from trashBay =) Lincoln so stylish on it 8)
36828781_220069828642551_4711647512476254208_n.jpg
If you about yellow thing on my shoulder - it is a toy. It is a chick =)
tongueriver

Post by tongueriver »

Thank you. Love your youtube video and I subscribed to your channel. ::tu::
Jeffinn
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Jeffinn »

The knife turned out great! The video was very informative.
Jeff
Hey … it’s a pocketknife for gosh sakes. I’m not selling the Mona Lisa….Bullitt4001
https://www.jfinamoreknives.com
http://www.secondlifeknives.com
1967redrider
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by 1967redrider »

I subscribed too, and that fixed blade handle turned out perfectly. ::tu:: ::tu::
Pocket, fixed, machete, axe, it's all good!

You're going to look awfully silly with that knife sticking out of your @#$. -Clint Eastwood, High Plains Drifter
Crowfoot

Post by Crowfoot »

Thanks a lot! I will take and translate more videos! But is takes a time.

Return to “Custom Knives”