Any Rick Hinderer fans here?

Ask questions and share your knowlege about custom knives. Make sure to show off your stuff if you are a knife maker or collector.
TKC

Any Rick Hinderer fans here?

Post by TKC »

I recently traded for a Rick Hinderer Firetac!!! I have been a hug fan for a long time, and this is MY first Hinderer!! I am so excited over this!! I DO have a Flashover on order with him too. Rick is an awesome guy to deal with too!! If you are a fan, which Hinderer's do you have?
Attachments
Firetac 001.jpg
Firetac 001.jpg (135.49 KiB) Viewed 2785 times
TKC

Post by TKC »

There are no Rick Hinderer fans here? I can not wait until his new website is up!
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."
TKC

Post by TKC »

The handles on my Firetac are titanium, and depending on the light, the color changes. And that blade is wicked sharp. Excellent for EDC!!!
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."
TKC

Rick Hinderer website!!

Post by TKC »

I just wanted to let you know that Rick Hinderer's website IS back up and running!! Here is a link: http://www.rickhindererknives.com/ His knives ROCK! And he is a wicked nice guy to deal with!!

Return to “Custom Knives”