Neill Schutte

Ask questions and share your knowlege about custom knives. Make sure to show off your stuff if you are a knife maker or collector.
ozzie marie

Neill Schutte

Post by ozzie marie »

At last years Blade Show I met Neill Schutte through a mutual friend. After admiring his knives, which were all sold, I ordered one from him and was able to pick it up at this years show.

Needles to say, I was blown away by his work ::ds::

Keith
NS Chute (1).JPG
NS Chute (2).JPG
NS Chute (3).JPG
Loyalty and Respect are not purchased and owned for a lifetime, they are earned everyday.

Please visit my store at:
http://www.allaboutpocketknives.com/ozziemarie
dcgm4

Re: Neill Schutte

Post by dcgm4 »

Wow, Keith! That's a beauty! Congratulations! ::woot::
Dave

Always looking for vintage knives with Virginia, Maryland, or Washington D.C. tang stamps. Any condition.
Quick Steel
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

Post by Quick Steel »

When I see an obviously superior knife for the first time I take note of the first word that spontaeneously comes to mind. In this case the word was precision. Not a line even slightly less than perfect. Keith you have an awesome knife. Congrats. ::groove::
orvet
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by orvet »

I love the design elements he has put into the knife. The swell in the center of the handle to fit the hand and the flaring at the end of the handle to give a better grip. The tight fit of all the component pieces appears to be perfect.
That knife reminds me of some of the fixed blade knives Al Mar was producing in the 1980s. Coming for me that is very high praise because I consider Al Mar to be one of the finest knife designers who ever lived!! ::tu::
Dale
AAPK Administrator

Please visit my AAPK store: www.allaboutpocketknives.com/orvet

Job 13:15

"Buy more ammo!" - Johnnie Fain
“Evil is Powerless If The Good are Unafraid.” – Ronald Reagan

Return to “Custom Knives”