Matt Cucchiara Knives

Ask questions and share your knowlege about custom knives. Make sure to show off your stuff if you are a knife maker or collector.
TKC

Matt Cucchiara Knives

Post by TKC »

I don't kow how many of you have seen his amazing knives. He does some incredible carving of titanium. Here is his site: http://www.cucchiaraknives.com/

I recently sold 2 Custom knives, to buy one of his knives. Here is the knife I am getting: http://www.theknifecellar.com/moreinfo.asp?item_id=1183
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."
TKC

Post by TKC »

It arrived today!! I am thrilled!! This is an amazing knife. I love this knife. Matt's carving is amazing!! This is one spectacular piece. I can not tell you how happy I am to be able to own one of Matt Cucchiar's knives. Here is my new baby. Photo courtesy of The Knife Cellar.
Attachments
cucchiarageckob.jpg
cucchiarageckob.jpg (70.79 KiB) Viewed 3201 times
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."
4ever3

Post by 4ever3 »

Very nice TKC ::tu::
TKC

Post by TKC »

Thanks!! I love that knife!! The picture does NOT do it justice.
Hukk

Post by Hukk »

Congratulations TKC! It's a great feeling to finally get a knife we've long admired. I took a peek at the links you listed and I guess it's your fault that I now have this craving for one of his knives. ::nod:: ::tu:: ::doh::
Hukk
TKC

Post by TKC »

LOL! Sorry Hukk! His knives ARE phenominal!!
I beleive he has a couple for sale on his website.
JOE62

Post by JOE62 »

That is a nice one TKC, definitely one to carry with pride. I also checked out his site and WOW. He does make some beauties.
TKC

Post by TKC »

Thanks Joe62. I really love Matt's work!

Return to “Custom Knives”