Finding Obscure Brands

Tell us how we are doing, report problems, voice your concerns, and all that stuff... All input is appreciated and will be taken into consideration.
XX Case XX

Finding Obscure Brands

Post by XX Case XX »

Near the top left corner of the home page, there are 3 icons one can click in order to find knives: Brand-Pattern-Handle Material.

Under "Brand", almost all of the most recognizable brands are listed starting with "Bear & Son, and ending with "Western". I wonder if there is a way to add the word "Other" to the bottom of that list.

This would make it easier to find those obscure brands without having to search each store individually. The word "Other" would encompass all stores in one click. ::nod::

I work hard so my Dog can have a better life...
Mumbleypeg
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: Finding Obscure Brands

Post by Mumbleypeg »

Mike, go up to the upper left, click on “Buy” in the dark grey header. That brings up a drop down menu. Scroll down. “Other” is the last brand listed in the “browse by manufacturer” section. Same number of clicks, just start in a different place. ::tu::

(That dark grey header doesn't appear on the mobile phone version but neither does the three of section boxes, so I'm guessing you're not using a mobile phone.)

Ken
Member AKTI, TSRA, NRA.

If your religion requires that you hate someone, you need a new religion.

When the people fear their government, that is tyranny. When government fears the people, that is freedom.

https://www.akti.org/
XX Case XX

Post by XX Case XX »

Thanks Ken. I did not see that. I guess I Iearn something new here all the time. ::nod::

jerryd6818
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by jerryd6818 »

That Ken is a guy that get's out and explores. I like that. Ooh Rah! Here's to you Ken. ::tu:: ::tu::
Forged on the anvil of discipline.
The Few. The Proud.
Jerry D.

This country has become more about sub-groups than about it's unity as a nation.

"The #72 pattern has got to be pretty close to the perfect knife."
--T.J. Murphy 2012
XX Case XX

Post by XX Case XX »

jerryd6818 wrote:That Ken is a guy that get's out and explores. I like that. Ooh Rah! Here's to you Ken.
I concur. I think Ken is one of those guys that has "Encyclopedic Knowledge". ::nod::

Return to “Suggestions, Questions, Comments, Concerns, Alerts, Etc...”