19 post since jan 2016 on this page-a little strange

Tell us how we are doing, report problems, voice your concerns, and all that stuff... All input is appreciated and will be taken into consideration.
WAYNED
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

19 post since jan 2016 on this page-a little strange

Post by WAYNED »

Never a loss for knife info out here for sure.Thousands of views,hundreds of answers and most are informative..However,we are still missing very important info on how to pay our bills.I had one person make a suggestion for my other post on getting through to AAPK and a couple days back after many attempts,the phone with Bryan's voice allowed me to leave a simple message..Bryan, this is wayne dobbins please send me an invoice or email me the billing address for AAPK so I can pay you----Another failed attempt..It's been a year this time and after many many attempts to give / pay my
dues,I am still in limbo.Needless to say,this is no fun. Does anybody care to share a billing address? thanks,wayne
jerryd6818
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: 19 post since jan 2016 on this page-a little strange

Post by jerryd6818 »

WAYNED wrote:Never a loss for knife info out here for sure.Thousands of views,hundreds of answers and most are informative..However,we are still missing very important info on how to pay our bills.I had one person make a suggestion for my other post on getting through to AAPK and a couple days back after many attempts,the phone with Bryan's voice allowed me to leave a simple message..Bryan, this is wayne dobbins please send me an invoice or email me the billing address for AAPK so I can pay you----Another failed attempt..It's been a year this time and after many many attempts to give / pay my
dues,I am still in limbo.Needless to say,this is no fun. Does anybody care to share a billing address? thanks,wayne
You have a PM.
Forged on the anvil of discipline.
The Few. The Proud.
Jerry D.

This country has become more about sub-groups than about it's unity as a nation.

"The #72 pattern has got to be pretty close to the perfect knife."
--T.J. Murphy 2012

Return to “Suggestions, Questions, Comments, Concerns, Alerts, Etc...”