Why is there no response from AAPK on billing

Tell us how we are doing, report problems, voice your concerns, and all that stuff... All input is appreciated and will be taken into consideration.
WAYNED
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Why is there no response from AAPK on billing

Post by WAYNED »

I have had a real ride for over one year now trying to pay AAPK what is due them from my sales.I get no invoice,no answered email and the phone messages are never returned if and when you are allowed to leave a message.I have contacted more than a handful of the top movers and shakers out here and I have the story in part but enough to know that Bryan cannot do it all and seemingly has no staff or anyone close enough or knowledgeable enough to assist with the operation of this great site to keep it as functional as it needs to be.I ain't mad fellows but I am disappointed that part of this site works and part of it does not.Think about it,you have a balance showing ( and because of past site issues and general set up mishaps) it shows less than you really sold and you can't even pay that bill because there is no billing via email,physical address or phone call.
Here is all I am asking for if anyone can help.Call me,write me,email me or whatever is best....I NEED A BILLING/MAILING/CONTACT/ADDRESSS FOR AAPK please.
I'm an old mountain boy just wanting to sale more and pay my dues as I go.
Thanks for your time and Have a Knife Day.....wayne
stagman
Silver Tier
Silver Tier

Re: Why is there no response from AAPK on billing

Post by stagman »

Do you have a AAPK store that you are trying to get billed for sales ???
Which store is yours if that is the case ???
If you do, try posting in the store owners forum
Bryan keeps a eye on that
I get my bills from Bryan every month with no glitches
let me know what becomes of this problem and we will see what can be done to correct it

Will
http://www.allaboutpocketknives.com/clearcreekknives
WAYNED
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by WAYNED »

I am DOBBINSVILLE USA and I get no billing and no responses as previously written,
I do appreciate your input and will give that a try.
thanks,wayne
jerryd6818
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by jerryd6818 »

WAYNED wrote:I am DOBBINSVILLE USA and I get no billing and no responses as previously written,
I do appreciate your input and will give that a try.
thanks,wayne
You have a PM.
Forged on the anvil of discipline.
The Few. The Proud.
Jerry D.

This country has become more about sub-groups than about it's unity as a nation.

"The #72 pattern has got to be pretty close to the perfect knife."
--T.J. Murphy 2012
WAYNED
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by WAYNED »

thanks for the address Jerry.
orvet
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by orvet »

Wayne,
I am sending you a PM with an answer from Bryan.

Dale
Dale
AAPK Administrator

Please visit my AAPK store: www.allaboutpocketknives.com/orvet

Job 13:15

"Buy more ammo!" - Johnnie Fain
“Evil is Powerless If The Good are Unafraid.” – Ronald Reagan
WAYNED
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by WAYNED »

A quick update on the billing process.I did obtain a mailing address for AAPK and sent them a check.After some few days the check cleared with two signatures and all that is well and good but I have received nothing from AAPK confirming the payment ???? I also have no--zero--nothing showing in my AAPK sold history EVER and I have made a few sales in 2 years..
Merry Christmas Y'all
orvet
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by orvet »

Wayne,
When you and I spoke on the phone I thought you said you deleted each sale after it was completed, did I understand you correctly?
If you did delete each sale after it was completed, that is why you have no sale showing in your history.
My past sales records in my store go back over nine years. The only time I ever delete a sale is if there is a reason to cancel it, such as the seller backed out of the deal.
Dale
AAPK Administrator

Please visit my AAPK store: www.allaboutpocketknives.com/orvet

Job 13:15

"Buy more ammo!" - Johnnie Fain
“Evil is Powerless If The Good are Unafraid.” – Ronald Reagan
WAYNED
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by WAYNED »

We did discuss one's ability to erase or cancel sale info but I show no sales for the past 2 years in that area and no sir I do not erase as sold and I am glad I kept a record of my sales this past year especially and was able to forward monies owed.It makes no sense (from the outside looking in) why a seller would have the ability to control such information unless the AAPK site can view the info at anytime and know the past history of sales and therefore be capable of sending an invoice or in this case an acknowledgement of monies received.Am I the only member having this problem?
I do understand that erasing/deleting takes it from the current sales list but did not know it affected the total sales history page until recently.Seems we should have a way to make notations for future reference but that really is not that important as it stands.My question from the beginning and still is,why is it so difficult to communicate concerning the sales and billing? It never has been overly difficult to get in on knife conversations and get quick responses.Oh well,the world keeps on turning.thank you for your follow up sir...wayne

Return to “Suggestions, Questions, Comments, Concerns, Alerts, Etc...”