Administration

Tell us how we are doing, report problems, voice your concerns, and all that stuff... All input is appreciated and will be taken into consideration.
kootenay joe

Administration

Post by kootenay joe »

I am new to AAPK and recently posted in the Commerce section that i want to sell my Fight'n Rooster collection. Response has been very good and i have sold about half of these knives. Note i have not opened a store here or posted any pictures of these knives.
I am quite willing to pay a small commission or fee to AAPK for being able to post that i want to sell these knives. I cannot find any link to the AAPK administration so that i can find out what payment, if any should be made and to whom.
Can someone tell me who to contact and whether payment is expected in this situation ?
thanks, kj
Beechtree

Re: Administration

Post by Beechtree »

Although I have not done it myself, it looks like AAPK makes it easy for you to sell knives by simply following the link at the top left corner of the screen titled "Sell" where you will find a "contact us" link. Best of luck.
"A tool is but an extension of a man's hand." -Henry Ward Beecher
Miller Bro's
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Miller Bro's »

The administrators here have nothing to do with the knife stores or the sale of any knives or fees.

The advertisement section is provided free by Bryan the site owner, if you would like to donate some money to help run this site I would suggest you contact Bryan directly by either PM or e-mail.

Link here:
http://www.allaboutpocketknives.com/kni ... rofile&u=2
AAPK Janitor
Paladin
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier
Location: Near Austin, Texas, between a Rock and a Weird Place

Post by Paladin »

Miller Bro`s wrote:The administrators here have nothing to do with the knife stores or the sale of any knives or fees.

The advertisement section is provided free by Bryan the site owner, if you would like to donate some money to help run this site I would suggest you contact Bryan directly by either PM or e-mail.

Link here:
It is difficult for Bryan to respond to email and my suggestion would be to make a PayPal donation to AAPK at Bryan's email address.
Store keepers pay 2% on sales, just for what it is worth.

Ray
Paladin

God Bless the USA
Please visit my store SWEETWATER KNIVES
"Buy more ammo" - Johnnie Fain
"I'm glad I ain't scared to be lazy." Augustus McCrae
knife7knut

Post by knife7knut »

Paladin wrote:
Miller Bro`s wrote:The administrators here have nothing to do with the knife stores or the sale of any knives or fees.

Link here:
It is difficult for Bryan to respond to email and my suggestion would be to make a PayPal donation to AAPK at Bryan's email address.
Store keepers pay 2% on sales, just for what it is worth.

Ray
I was thinking about advertising some knives for sale here but I don't have a PayPal account or even credit cards(since 1992;long story). How do you think I could go about donating?
Adventure BEFORE Dementia!
Miller Bro's
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Miller Bro's »

Ray, I am pretty sure Bryan will accept a check or money order, like I said PM or e-mail him and he will let you know what to do.

It may take a while for him to reply but he will get back to you ::nod:: ::tu::
AAPK Janitor

Return to “Suggestions, Questions, Comments, Concerns, Alerts, Etc...”