No email notifications

Tell us how we are doing, report problems, voice your concerns, and all that stuff... All input is appreciated and will be taken into consideration.
Miller Bro's
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: No email notifications

Post by Miller Bro's »

I don't get e-mail notifications for PM's and have not for some time now. I have told Bryan about the problem and he was aware of it but I don`t think it is an easy fix as he has not been able to correct the problem yet.

I recommend that if you are trying to contact someone here click the E-mail box instead of the PM box to send them a message. Otherwise unless they sign in to AAPK they will have no idea they have a PM in their inbox.
AAPK Janitor
Meridian_Mike

Post by Meridian_Mike »

Yep, I haven't been getting the email notification for incoming PMs either. I have the boxes checked but still nothing.
I get a bit embarrassed sometimes, because I fail to look at the "Private Messages" bar up by my name for a day or 2.

I sure hope nobody thinks I am ignoring your PM.

::shrug::
"Life is tough.... but it's tougher if you're stupid."....John Wayne
jerryd6818
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by jerryd6818 »

That feature is no longer available and hasn't been since the Forum software upgrade before this most recent one. Notifications are now a red circle with a white number in it beside "Private Messages" up by your user name. The number is how many PM's you have in your in box.

Yes I realize Miller Bro's post is several years old. :roll:
Forged on the anvil of discipline.
The Few. The Proud.
Jerry D.

This country has become more about sub-groups than about it's unity as a nation.

"The #72 pattern has got to be pretty close to the perfect knife."
--T.J. Murphy 2012

Return to “Suggestions, Questions, Comments, Concerns, Alerts, Etc...”