AAPK Store Photographs

Tell us how we are doing, report problems, voice your concerns, and all that stuff... All input is appreciated and will be taken into consideration.
XX Case XX

AAPK Store Photographs

Post by XX Case XX »

May I suggest to some of the store owners here that you actually look at the photographs of the knives you're trying to sell before you post them? Lately, I have seen some horrendous photos of some knives for sale here.

I get that we're not all professional photographers, but c'mon man, with todays cameras, as well as the cameras on our phones, I would think a decent picture would be possible, especially the close-ups.

The other day I saw a picture of a knife for sale here, and I could tell more about the tree in the background than the actual item listed.

If I can't clearly see the item for sale in the picture, and I'm interested, I'm just going to ask you for additional photos, so why not take good pictures in the first place and avoid all the drama.

_________
Mike
"If there are no Dogs in Heaven, then when I die, I want to go where they went". Will Rogers

I work hard so my Dog can have a better life...
dlr110
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: AAPK Store Photographs

Post by dlr110 »

I agree Mike! My online habit is if I can't see it or read something clearly I move on. So with a lot of folks a bad picture could loose you a sell. Always check the clarity, lighting, color and focus.
David R (United States Navy Retired)
Don't just count your many blessings, be the blessing others count on!
Visit my website: Woodburning Art by David https://www.wdbydavid.com/
edge213
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by edge213 »

XX Case XX wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 1:35 pm May I suggest to some of the store owners here that you actually look at the photographs of the knives you're trying to sell before you post them? Lately, I have seen some horrendous photos of some knives for sale here.

I get that we're not all professional photographers, but c'mon man, with todays cameras, as well as the cameras on our phones, I would think a decent picture would be possible, especially the close-ups.

The other day I saw a picture of a knife for sale here, and I could tell more about the tree in the background than the actual item listed.

If I can't clearly see the item for sale in the picture, and I'm interested, I'm just going to ask you for additional photos, so why not take good pictures in the first place and avoid all the drama.

_________
Mike

::tu:: ::tu::
If the pictures are bad I just move on.
David
"Glowing like the metal on the edge of a knife" Meat Loaf
orvet
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by orvet »

I agree! ::tu::