Remington "Baby Bullet"...What a deal!

A place to discuss & share pictures of counterfeit knives. Please be sure to alert the AAPK community if you spot one. Also make sure to ask questions if you are not certain about the authenticity of a knife you are considering buying or selling. There are plenty of great people here willing to help.
98src
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Remington "Baby Bullet"...What a deal!

Post by 98src »

Better hurry before this one is gone! https://www.ebay.com/itm/124800881600?h ... SwUpFg5Lim
btrwtr
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: Remington "Baby Bullet"...What a deal!

Post by btrwtr »

Terrible fake.
If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.

Wayne

Please visit My AAPK store https://www.allaboutpocketknives.com/catalog/btrwtr
Eye Brand Man

Post by Eye Brand Man »

::td:: ::barf:: ::barf:: ::barf:: ::barf::
Eye Brand Collector
1967redrider
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by 1967redrider »

Whoa Nellie, that's a bad one. Wonder what they stamped that pattern number with, a branding iron??? ::barf::
Pocket, fixed, machete, axe, it's all good!

You're going to look awfully silly with that knife sticking out of your @#$. -Clint Eastwood, High Plains Drifter
TritonJ

Post by TritonJ »

Looks like the seller added to the description, “It has been brought to our attention that this knife more than likely has had work done to it. the knife appears to have been REHANDLED with stag a long time ago when they were originally bone.”

Before this update was made, I was immediately turned off after analyzing the knife pics myself. Then other details such as returns not accepted and a set reserve price produced more red flags. 765 transactions with 100% positive feedback would not persuade me otherwise.

I guess I can say kudos to the seller, however, for acknowledging some of the issue at hand. Better than doing nothing at all as is the case of certain others.

Caveat emptor !!
btrwtr
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by btrwtr »

The seller is maintaining that this is an old original knife that has been rehandled. It is not old and the handles are original to the knife. It is a fake and a very poor one at that. The bid is up to $525 and the knife has not met the reserve. I would hope that no one buys this knife but the fact that people are actually bidding up on this terrible fake is both sad and rediculous.
Attachments
baby bullet.jpg
If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.

Wayne

Please visit My AAPK store https://www.allaboutpocketknives.com/catalog/btrwtr

Return to “Counterfeit Watch”