What sellers on this site sell legit knives?

A place to discuss & share pictures of counterfeit knives. Please be sure to alert the AAPK community if you spot one. Also make sure to ask questions if you are not certain about the authenticity of a knife you are considering buying or selling. There are plenty of great people here willing to help.
MechanicalBear

What sellers on this site sell legit knives?

Post by MechanicalBear »

I am wanting to buy a knife from this site, and I am wondering what sellers sell legitimate knives. Any help you guys could offer would be greatly appreciated :D.
Madmarco
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: What sellers on this site sell legit knives?

Post by Madmarco »

MechanicalBear wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 9:02 pm I am wanting to buy a knife from this site, and I am wondering what sellers sell legitimate knives. Any help you guys could offer would be greatly appreciated :D.
::welcome:: to AAPK M.B.! ::handshake:: If you browse the stores and read the "About Us" info, you can judge which sellers you wish to do business with. There are soooo many excellent merchants here that it'd be next to impossible to steer you towards just 1 or a few. Personally, I've done business with Mark from Sharpnshinyknives, Matt Sanders from Sanders Knives, Brent from Luvstag, and nearly with Gary from Kennedy Knives but at the last minute I went with something else, and each and every transaction was handled professionally, easily, and totally successfully. Also, by hanging around on this forum one quickly learns who is "here to stay" and who is "fly by night". Glad to have you hear, and good luck! 8)
8)
KLJ77
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by KLJ77 »

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ What Mark said ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ::tu::
LJ

"The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living are now outnumbered by those that vote for a living."
MechanicalBear

Post by MechanicalBear »

Madmarco wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 9:23 pm
MechanicalBear wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 9:02 pm I am wanting to buy a knife from this site, and I am wondering what sellers sell legitimate knives. Any help you guys could offer would be greatly appreciated :D.
::welcome:: to AAPK M.B.! ::handshake:: If you browse the stores and read the "About Us" info, you can judge which sellers you wish to do business with. There are soooo many excellent merchants here that it'd be next to impossible to steer you towards just 1 or a few. Personally, I've done business with Mark from Sharpnshinyknives, Matt Sanders from Sanders Knives, Brent from Luvstag, and nearly with Gary from Kennedy Knives but at the last minute I went with something else, and each and every transaction was handled professionally, easily, and totally successfully. Also, by hanging around on this forum one quickly learns who is "here to stay" and who is "fly by night". Glad to have you here, and good luck! 8)
Thank you, Marco. I feel at home already ::ds::. I will check out the sellers you mentioned. I'm sorry I'm so late responding by the way.
Mumbleypeg
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Mumbleypeg »

I can honestly say I don’t know of any sellers on AAPK that don’t sell legitimate knives. Occasionally a counterfeit knife is posted for sale here but those get quickly called out by a member or members, and get taken down. Unlike the big auction site, the ownership here takes action to remove any suspect items. So I’d say you can shop with confidence in the AAPK stores, but that doesn’t absolve the buyer from education themself regarding what is, and isn’t, legitimate. I

If in doubt about a knife for sale here or anywhere else just post the knife here and ask. You’ll get honest feedback, whether you like it or not. :lol:

Ken
Member AKTI, TSRA, NRA.

If your religion requires that you hate someone, you need a new religion.

When the people fear their government, that is tyranny. When government fears the people, that is freedom.

https://www.akti.org/
Madmarco
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Madmarco »

MechanicalBear wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 11:48 pm
::welcome:: to AAPK M.B.! ::handshake:: If you browse the stores and read the "About Us" info, you can judge which sellers you wish to do business with. There are soooo many excellent merchants here that it'd be next to impossible to steer you towards just 1 or a few. Personally, I've done business with Mark from Sharpnshinyknives, Matt Sanders from Sanders Knives, Brent from Luvstag, and nearly with Gary from Kennedy Knives but at the last minute I went with something else, and each and every transaction was handled professionally, easily, and totally successfully. Also, by hanging around on this forum one quickly learns who is "here to stay" and who is "fly by night". Glad to have you here, and good luck! 8)
Thank you, Marco. I feel at home already ::ds::. I will check out the sellers you mentioned. I'm sorry I'm so late responding by the way.
Glad to hear you're comfortable here already M.B. ::groove:: And there's no need to apologize for when you responded, some days you'll get so busy you won't find the time to reply to people's posts until the next day, so it's all good! You'll learn plenty of little tips along the way that help you manage which forums and posts you want to be involved with, and this just kindda happens naturally as you're participating. It's all very easy, you'll see! 8)
8)
XX Case XX

Post by XX Case XX »

I'm in agreement with the above statements as I personally feel that there are no unscrupulous sellers on this site, as far as trying to sell known counterfeit items.

However, that's only one aspect of consideration when deciding what to buy and from whom.

I trust you will learn these things as your "knife education" continues. Best of luck to you.

I work hard so my Dog can have a better life...
MechanicalBear

Post by MechanicalBear »

Madmarco wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 12:27 am
MechanicalBear wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 11:48 pm
Glad to hear you're comfortable here already M.B. ::groove:: And there's no need to apologize for when you responded, some days you'll get so busy you won't find the time to reply to people's posts until the next day, so it's all good! You'll learn plenty of little tips along the way that help you manage which forums and posts you want to be involved with, and this just kindda happens naturally as you're participating. It's all very easy, you'll see! 8)
Thank you for the reply Marco :D. Also, I am excited to see what all this forum has to offer.
MechanicalBear

Post by MechanicalBear »

XX Case XX wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 3:19 pm I'm in agreement with the above statements as I personally feel that there are no unscrupulous sellers on this site, as far as trying to sell known counterfeit items.

However, that's only one aspect of consideration when deciding what to buy and from whom.

I trust you will learn these things as your "knife education" continues. Best of luck to you.

Post by MechanicalBear »

Mumbleypeg wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 12:12 am I can honestly say I don’t know of any sellers on AAPK that don’t sell legitimate knives. Occasionally a counterfeit knife is posted for sale here but those get quickly called out by a member or members, and get taken down. Unlike the big auction site, the ownership here takes action to remove any suspect items. So I’d say you can shop with confidence in the AAPK stores, but that doesn’t absolve the buyer from education themself regarding what is, and isn’t, legitimate. I

If in doubt about a knife for sale here or anywhere else just post the knife here and ask. You’ll get honest feedback, whether you like it or not. :lol:

Ken
Thank you for your advice, I will take it to heart :D. Also, I welcome any constructive feedback people give me.

Return to “Counterfeit Watch”