auntpearl12 - another fake Case Tested

A place to discuss & share pictures of counterfeit knives. Please be sure to alert the AAPK community if you spot one. Also make sure to ask questions if you are not certain about the authenticity of a knife you are considering buying or selling. There are plenty of great people here willing to help.
Mumbleypeg
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

auntpearl12 - another fake Case Tested

Post by Mumbleypeg »

Here's another fake Case Tested from auntpearl12. I checked the seller's other knives too. All the Cases listed currently are fakes. Looked at past sales, all fakes. The seller has a 100% satisfaction rating, proving once again this is a meaningless statistic, at least as far as authenticity of goods sold is concerned.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Case-Tested-XX ... m570.l1313

Knife looks like yet another re-stamped Kutmaster. Note the characteristic hump on the spey blade. Case never made this pattern, nor did they make any of the other Case patterns this seller has listed or has sold recently.

Ken
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (22.72 KiB) Viewed 2741 times
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (21.49 KiB) Viewed 2741 times
Member AKTI, TSRA, NRA.

If your religion requires that you hate someone, you need a new religion.

When the people fear their government, that is tyranny. When government fears the people, that is freedom.

https://www.akti.org/
RalphAlsip

Re: auntpearl12 - another fake Case Tested

Post by RalphAlsip »

I believe this is the first knife that I have seen with a tang stamp on the shield (lol).
btrwtr
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by btrwtr »

People that read the stamps should be overly thrilled with this knife being that it has all tangs bogusly stamped as well as the shield. People that read the knife won't be quite so thrilled. Complete fake and nothing Case about the knife other than what the stamps falsely profess.
If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.

Wayne

Please visit My AAPK store https://www.allaboutpocketknives.com/catalog/btrwtr
4ever3

Post by 4ever3 »

21 bids... Sad
Got Sowbelly's ?

jsteely@cox.net
Mumbleypeg
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Mumbleypeg »

It sold. $107.50, 47 bids. Pitiful waste of money. :x Hard to believe there are that many fools!

Ken
Member AKTI, TSRA, NRA.

If your religion requires that you hate someone, you need a new religion.

When the people fear their government, that is tyranny. When government fears the people, that is freedom.

https://www.akti.org/
just bob

Post by just bob »

They must have an assembly line set up to turn these out? Don't worry she'll keep 100% positive feedback so unwary bidders won't have a clue what she is selling.
“The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.” (Paulo Coelho)

Men make plans and God laughs

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt.
kootenay joe

Post by kootenay joe »

I bet auntpearl12 is not a "she". Myrtlefaye is the ebay name of another seller of fake knives. I think these guys choose a female name to make it seem like they are a sweet old lady who somehow has come into owning a knife collection. Sweet old lady image diverts thoughts of a sleazy guy in his garage swapping knife parts.
kj
Meridian_Mike

Post by Meridian_Mike »

A snake in the grass with a store full of fake knives to fool the uneducated knife collector. All the while, filling their pockets with money from the innocent. What a dirt bag.
That kind of seller is lower than pond scum.
How can they sleep at night...... ::shrug::

I sure am glad there is a bunch of knowledgeable collectors here to point out this mess to us all.
Thanks y'all.

Mike
"Life is tough.... but it's tougher if you're stupid."....John Wayne
cody6268

Post by cody6268 »

Dumb question--can Case themselves legally do something to make these people stop, since what they're doing can legally be considered counterfeiting.

Return to “Counterfeit Watch”