very strange exceedingly strange Camillus

A place to discuss & share pictures of counterfeit knives. Please be sure to alert the AAPK community if you spot one. Also make sure to ask questions if you are not certain about the authenticity of a knife you are considering buying or selling. There are plenty of great people here willing to help.
LongBlade

Re: very strange exceedingly strange Camillus

Post by LongBlade »

Greg - :lol: :lol: - I think the problem was the buyer got the knife and started searching background on the internet and found this thread - my guess is subsequently that cobbled contraption went back to the seller :D ::tu:: ...
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by OLDE CUTLER »

LongBlade wrote:Greg - :lol: :lol: - I think the problem was the buyer got the knife and started searching background on the internet and found this thread - my guess is subsequently that cobbled contraption went back to the seller :D ::tu:: ...
And I think that you are 100% correct. It will be interesting to see if he sells it this time around and for how much.
"Sometimes even the blind chicken finds corn"
Gatorfleas

Post by Gatorfleas »

Ole Fleas here....also I would like to add my 2 cents worth...I have never seen a English jack with that kind of giant spear blade in one to begin with....he could do some bluefin tuna harpooning with that bad boy.....that's all I got to say about that....FLEAS out
Gatorfleas

Post by Gatorfleas »

Oh by the way...item was pulled at 208.00.....huumm,!!!

Return to “Counterfeit Watch”