I hope no one here bought this....

A place to discuss & share pictures of counterfeit knives. Please be sure to alert the AAPK community if you spot one. Also make sure to ask questions if you are not certain about the authenticity of a knife you are considering buying or selling. There are plenty of great people here willing to help.
Miller Bro's
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: I hope no one here bought this....

Post by Miller Bro's »

I agree for $20 it's fine, grind off the fake marking and you would have a decent knife.

The part that bothers me is the seller claiming it is from the original Miller factory, and asking $400 for it! ::td::
AAPK Janitor
tongueriver

Post by tongueriver »

So.... Do any of you refer these sellers to a thread like this for their edification? Whenever I have tried to educate a seller it has not gone well and has been stressful at best and certainly a waste of my time; I am trying to remember this whenever the urge arises.
TwoFlowersLuggage
Location: Stuck in traffic on a highway in Southern California

Post by TwoFlowersLuggage »

tongueriver wrote:So.... Do any of you refer these sellers to a thread like this for their edification? Whenever I have tried to educate a seller it has not gone well and has been stressful at best and certainly a waste of my time; I am trying to remember this whenever the urge arises.
I'm not in the habit of looking for brick walls to bash my head against... :lol:
"The Luggage had a straightforward way of dealing with things between it and its intended destination: it ignored them." -Terry Pratchett

Return to “Counterfeit Watch”