are United Boker and Biker the same company?

A place to discuss & share pictures of counterfeit knives. Please be sure to alert the AAPK community if you spot one. Also make sure to ask questions if you are not certain about the authenticity of a knife you are considering buying or selling. There are plenty of great people here willing to help.
Chayes

are United Boker and Biker the same company?

Post by Chayes »

I'm watching a United Boker singleblade trapper on EBay for a reasonable price but want to make sure it's indeed a Boker.
kootenay joe

Re: are United Boker and Biker the same company?

Post by kootenay joe »

I do not know of a knife manufacturer called "Biker".
kj
Mumbleypeg
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Mumbleypeg »

Chayes, I suspect you have a typo in your thread title. You can edit it. I think the answer to your question is in this old thread.viewtopic.php?t=7684

Ken
Member AKTI, TSRA, NRA.

If your religion requires that you hate someone, you need a new religion.

When the people fear their government, that is tyranny. When government fears the people, that is freedom.

https://www.akti.org/
rangerbluedog

Post by rangerbluedog »

They are different companies, but the United Boker knives are made by Boker in Solingen Germany.
Kevin Pipes, of SMKW, and a few other guys formed United Cutlery to strengthen their knife-buying power. They partnered with Boker Solingen around 1984 when BOKER USA ceased knife production in the United States. The partnership between United Cutlery and Boker lasted until around 1994.
-Blue
Click the link below to order your copy of the Boker book!
https://TheBokerBook.com

Return to “Counterfeit Watch”