Boker Great American Story

A place to discuss & share pictures of counterfeit knives. Please be sure to alert the AAPK community if you spot one. Also make sure to ask questions if you are not certain about the authenticity of a knife you are considering buying or selling. There are plenty of great people here willing to help.
cody6268

Boker Great American Story

Post by cody6268 »

This seller seems to be trying to pass off a cheap Old Ram Trapper by sticking it in a 1976 Boker Great American Story box. I probably would be hard pressed to give $5 for the knife at a flea market, and even then only because of its connection to the coal industry. From the sounds of things, Old Ram was a cheap Pakistani made knife in the '90s and 00s.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Boker-Tree-USA- ... SwtGlZBkgE
rangerbluedog

Re: Boker Great American Story

Post by rangerbluedog »

I would agree, Sir!
-Blue
Click the link below to order your copy of the Boker book!
https://TheBokerBook.com
#goldpan

Post by #goldpan »

Just junk... ::huff:: It doesn't even say Boker anywhere. And a brass pivot pin to boot......... I have a knife from that series, the box art should match the knife. :x And the knife should have a commemorative shield. I agree that's Pakistan junk ::facepalm::
just bob

Post by just bob »

Too bad you can't bottle all of the misinformation on ebay. If you could sell it for a $1 a gallon you would be a rich man overnight. It's not only in knives - it's in all categories.
“The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.” (Paulo Coelho)

Men make plans and God laughs

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt.

Return to “Counterfeit Watch”