Makes you Wonder

A place to discuss & share pictures of counterfeit knives. Please be sure to alert the AAPK community if you spot one. Also make sure to ask questions if you are not certain about the authenticity of a knife you are considering buying or selling. There are plenty of great people here willing to help.
just bob

Makes you Wonder

Post by just bob »

Makes you wonder how they got the blades in the frame? Seller has some questionable selling points on the knife.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/No-Reserve-Vint ... SwlY1ZGRw2
Attachments
cccc.jpg
“The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.” (Paulo Coelho)

Men make plans and God laughs

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt.
XX Case XX

Re: Makes you Wonder

Post by XX Case XX »

The main blade appears to be the "New Grind" blades from 1983,84, or 85. That's a strange looking knife. :shock:

I work hard so my Dog can have a better life...
KnifeSlinger#81

Post by KnifeSlinger#81 »

That's a flat horrid looking piece of junk.
-Paul T.

WANTED: Shapleigh Diamond Edge branded Schrades in good condition.
just bob

Post by just bob »

I thought is was a Boker or Primble frame that has had Case blades put into it. I was just surprised that it fit up that well and the knife actually functions. Can't wait to see the other Case knives the seller has to list - should be entertaining.
“The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.” (Paulo Coelho)

Men make plans and God laughs

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt.
treefarmer
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by treefarmer »

just bob,
I opened the ebay link and the seller has two more wonderful examples of vey rare Case knives for sale. The one I really like is the rare one legged Moose complete with model number, 6275 SP. ::facepalm::
As you said this should be entertaining. Such as this always makes me wonder what is going on, it's so obvious the knives are not correct but maybe the seller acquired them and doesn't have a clue and is just trying to sell knives. Then again, I've learned that there are actually crooks out there, gee just imagine! ::uc::
Treefarmer

A GUN IN THE HAND IS BETTER THAN A COP ON THE PHONE.
philco
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by philco »

Here's another of his listings. I love the mangled bolster where the pin has obviously been pounded into submission. :mrgreen:
Attachments
Case XX disaster.jpg
Phil
AAPK Administrator

Jesus died for you. Are you living for Him?

"Buy More Ammo!"
Johnnie Fain 1949-2009

Return to “Counterfeit Watch”