Fresh from Glennbad’s Lair!

The place to show off and discuss factory manufactured knives customized with scrimshaw, inlays, file work, etc...
Colonel26
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

Re: Fresh from Glennbad’s Lair!

Post by Colonel26 »

Thanks for the kind words guys, Glenn deserves all the credit. Here’s a better pic of the Boker. It accompanied me to the barn today.
6380EA26-0AB3-47EB-A67C-05EEF33068D2.jpeg
“There are things in the old Book which I may not be able to explain, but I fully accept it as the infallible word of God, and receive its teachings as inspired by the Holy Spirit.”
Robert E. Lee
Stanwade

Post by Stanwade »

Sweet knives and really awesome work Glenn!😁👍 Congratulations Colonel!
Ryan

“That’ll be the day”—-John Wayne
QTCut5
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by QTCut5 »

rangerbluedog wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 2:48 am Glenn always does such beautiful work! ::tu:: Good on both of you for saving these old knives.
Of all the knives in my collection, my favorites are the customs that I've received from the knife artisans right here on AAPK.
Ditto for me...the modified/customized knives done by Glennbad, Lansky1 and Ivoryman are crown jewels in my collection. ::super_happy::
We are all just prisoners here of our own device.
In the master's chamber they gather for the feast.
They stab it with their steely knives but they just can't kill the beast.
(Eagles: Hotel California)

~Q~
zed6309
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

Post by zed6309 »

Beautiful workmanship ::tu:: they look awesome
Paul,

friendship is a rare and precious gift,
A day without a pocket knife is the day your need it,
texoma
Silver Tier
Silver Tier

Post by texoma »

both knives look great ::tu::
Frank

Want 85 RHK Antique Walnut Jig Bone & other Harness Jacks
Trade & Buy List Link https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/wtt ... s.1884432/
Retirement is a time to enjoy the things you never could before
Ivoryman

Post by Ivoryman »

QTCut5 wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 3:42 am
rangerbluedog wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 2:48 am Glenn always does such beautiful work! ::tu:: Good on both of you for saving these old knives.
Of all the knives in my collection, my favorites are the customs that I've received from the knife artisans right here on AAPK.
Ditto for me...the modified/customized knives done by Glennbad, Lansky1 and Ivoryman are crown jewels in my collection. ::super_happy::

Humbling to read that with all the incredible autos and customs, mods and one-of-a-kinds you post around here. I was just here reading about Glennbad and couldn't believe seeing myself included given my pittance of contributions to your jewels list. And I echo your sentiments since some of the best stuff I have are mods from Q and ones Q had set up done by Glennbad. And half the rest of my besties are stuff from Gunstock Jack, Jeffinn and a few other AAPK brothers like Railsplitter, J1890, Big Monk, Sharpshinyknives and Kennedy knives. All thanksgiving and appreciation to all of you. My world wouldn't be the same without you. Nor would my pile. Thanks and all the best to all of you. ::tu:: ::handshake:: ::nod::
"It's what people know about themselves inside that makes them afraid." -No Name, High Plains Drifter
Toejammer

Post by Toejammer »

I like that Boker, it came out nice ::tu:: ::tu::
A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer.
Bruce Lee

Return to “Customized Factory Knives”