CM 1306 Lock Back in Stag

The place to show off and discuss factory manufactured knives customized with scrimshaw, inlays, file work, etc...
#goldpan

CM 1306 Lock Back in Stag

Post by #goldpan »

Well I am close to being done with guy. I have a few of these Camillus knife skeletons. I decided to put some gnarly stag on one. I was nearly done when I discovered that I don't have any 3/16 nickle silver rod for the pivot pin. I have ordered some and should have it in about a week. Its gonna be a good one!
20170704_170644.jpg
20170704_170718.jpg
I don't use that size nickle rod very often. Dont even remember running out. Once the rod gets here I get it together and finished and post the results. Its starting to look good so I thought I would post these pics while waiting!
XX Case XX

Re: CM 1306 Lock Back in Stag

Post by XX Case XX »

Yep, that ones going to look reeeeel nice.. :mrgreen:

_________
Mike
"If there are no Dogs in Heaven, then when I die, I want to go where they went". Will Rogers

I work hard so my Dog can have a better life...
rexstubbins

Post by rexstubbins »

Big fan of gnarly stag. Looking good gold pan!
Doug

The words vintage and antique are vague. Actually most words are vague. Even the word vague is vague.
Pocket Knife Art
stagman
Silver Tier
Silver Tier

Post by stagman »

Thats really a looker goldpan...stag is gorgeous, cannot wait to see it all together

Will
http://www.allaboutpocketknives.com/clearcreekknives
#goldpan

Post by #goldpan »

Well got her all done! Made this one for me. The stag gives the frame the right weight and feel. I was going to put this in my store, but no. I like it too much!I have a few more unfinished 1306 frames. I'll do another in stag or maybe Elk. That one can go in the store... Yeah that's the ticket! ::nod::
IMGP0002.JPG
IMGP0003.JPG

Return to “Customized Factory Knives”