The first pocket knife I owned

A place to watch or share knife related videos.
Bladesman

The first pocket knife I owned

Post by Bladesman »

When I was 10 my dad gave me my first pocket knife. What was your first knife?

Dan In MI

Re: The first pocket knife I owned

Post by Dan In MI »

The first pocket knife I could call mine was a Victorinox Grand Prix. It's long gone by now. The first one bought with my own money was a black Victorinox Tinker...while also long gone, it's easily identifiable as my old knife (provided its master blade hasn't been replaced).
USN 2000-2006
Adaptable and (usually) affable knife enthusiast, unsure of his knife collecting destination but enjoying the journey
Case taste, Rough Ryder budget
Gunsil

Post by Gunsil »

A plain photo would be nice, I have no need or desire to boost your youtube score. My first knife was a bowie hunter by Utica or Imperial that I got for my fifth birthday.
rea1eye

Post by rea1eye »

Interesting video Bladesman.

My first pocket knife I actually owned is below. Bought by my wife
for maybe 2nd or 3rd Wedding Anniversary present in 1978 at a
store in the mall called Things Remebered.

I became interest in the knife hobby 37 years later. Interesting how
one little gift has changed my hobbies in my senior years.

It has cut a lot of everything and has been lost a few times.
Definitely one my EDC favorites.

I think I will carry it tomorrow!!
case.6308.jpg
Bob
OLDE CUTLER
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by OLDE CUTLER »

Despite the fact that there have been many threads and umpteen posts on this subject that you could have contributed to, you have elected again not to contribute to AAPK in those areas and have drug people offsite to your own video making business venture. Very clear to me and others what your motives are. I wasted the time once to watch one of your videos and will not be repeating that mistake.
"Sometimes even the blind chicken finds corn"
Bladesman

Post by Bladesman »

OLDE CUTLER wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 11:50 pm Despite the fact that there have been many threads and umpteen posts on this subject that you could have contributed to, you have elected again not to contribute to AAPK in those areas and have drug people offsite to your own video making business venture. Very clear to me and others what your motives are. I wasted the time once to watch one of your videos and will not be repeating that mistake.
Not a problem. As the moderators have previously stated, my videos are NOT a business venture. Just make them for fun for whoever wants to watch them. It’s all good. 👍
Bladesman

Post by Bladesman »

Gunsil wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 7:24 pm A plain photo would be nice, I have no need or desire to boost your youtube score. My first knife was a bowie hunter by Utica or Imperial that I got for my fifth birthday.
Not trying to boost my YouTube score. Just make these videos for fun. Watch them or not, it’s entirely up to you. All good 👍

Return to “Knife Related Videos”