New Ozzy cd out Patient #9

This forum is for anything & everything music. Post & discuss your favorite songs, artists, instruments, collectibles or memorabilia. Feel free to share original works or covers if you play or perform.
Folgore1

New Ozzy cd out Patient #9

Post by Folgore1 »

anyone got the new ozzy cd yet ? got few cool appearances by eric clapton zak wylde Jeff Beck and few other cant remember should have mine anyday now ordered it direct from Ozzy website :)
Folgore1

Re: New Ozzy cd out Patient #9

Post by Folgore1 »

been huge Ozzy fan since 1983 i own every one of his albums strange to see no one reply guess we dont have any Ozzy fans here on AAPK huh LOL , anyways awesome album Ozz never disappoints . Ozzy says he will tour til he dies . love everything he has done . Rock on man ::tu::
313 Mike

Post by 313 Mike »

I have always loved Black Sabbath. When they came out in the late 60's they did everything they could to be the opposite of hippies. Heavy music with dark vibes, but still experimental and psychedelic. They influenced just about every heavy band that came after them.
I feel like musically they are kinda related to the Doors a bit. Both bands had a trio of musicians fronted by an exuberant over the top vocalist, prone to wild and unpredictable behavior. Both bands explored dark themes and did things musically that no one else was really doing. Don't know if they ever met, but I bet Jim would have loved Ozzy and Sabbath.
Mike

There are those who are...and those who wish they were. He himself decides.
Ivoryman

Post by Ivoryman »

Loved Sabbath since I first heard the first album. So different than anything I had ever heard before. And to this day I looooooooooooove most of their stuff in the Ozzy years and even Dio. But classic BS like War Pigs, Planet Caravan, Sometimes I'm Happy, Hand of Doom, Changes, Iron Man, Supernaut, Behind the Wall of Sleep, Warning, Fairies wear Boots, The Wizard, etc. etc. are Desert Island discs, favorite songs, great on rock mix tapes, and I never tire of it. Ozzy put out a few decent LPs after the parting with Sab, but they were not better. I've give him Blizzard of Oz and Diary of a Madman, Speak of the Devil too, hats off to Ozzy for continually finding great guitarists. Randy, Bob, Brad, Zack, Jake... but as good as his solo stuff was, to me it pales next to Sabbath. I just love Tony, Bill, and Geezer. Their contribution was what showed Ozzy in the best light he ever was. I still listen to their live stuff on youtube from the 1970-75 stuff and marvel. They rocked the house.
"It's what people know about themselves inside that makes them afraid." -No Name, High Plains Drifter
Folgore1

Post by Folgore1 »

man i guess we do have few ozzy fans here :lol: im huge fan of everything this man makes (music ) love all his Black Sabbath stuff and all his solo stuff he always has some of the best musicians playing in his band or with him on stage he has appeared on soo many different bands albums as guest he just rocks man ::tu:: one of the best i always go see him when he rolls through town . this is also one of the bands i collect stuff from i have both black sabbath albums on vinyl and on cd and few cassete tapes , Ozzy i have every album (except last one) on vinyl got them all on cd. music is huge part of my life gets me through the ups and downs ::tu::

Return to “The Music Forum”