Concert in MD

This forum is for anything & everything music. Post & discuss your favorite songs, artists, instruments, collectibles or memorabilia. Feel free to share original works or covers if you play or perform.
Ridgegrass

Concert in MD

Post by Ridgegrass »

Any MD/PA Bluegrass fans hankering for some live music. John O'Dell and WINDY RIDGE will be at ROB'S BLUEGRASS BARN in Westminster, MD on Saturday, October 10th at 8pm.. See: www.robsbluegrassbarn.net
Y'AL COME! J.O'. ::ds::
Attachments
Barn Season 10 Poster 7 Windy Ridge 10-10-20 (1).PNG
1967redrider
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: Concert in MD

Post by 1967redrider »

This sounds really cool. I'll have to check their website to see what the situation is like with their venue. ::tu::
Pocket, fixed, machete, axe, it's all good!

You're going to look awfully silly with that knife sticking out of your @#$. -Clint Eastwood, High Plains Drifter
Ridgegrass

Post by Ridgegrass »

Redrider, I see you're in Alexandria. Ever been to the Birchmere? My old band, Good Deale Bluegrass, played there lots of New Year's Eve's in the early 2000's. Great venue. J.O'.
1967redrider
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by 1967redrider »

Ridgegrass wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 1:41 am Redrider, I see you're in Alexandria. Ever been to the Birchmere? My old band, Good Deale Bluegrass, played there lots of New Year's Eve's in the early 2000's. Great venue. J.O'.

Oh yes, but mostly to see Junior Brown. It is a really cool venue, like dinner and a show. ::tu::
Pocket, fixed, machete, axe, it's all good!

You're going to look awfully silly with that knife sticking out of your @#$. -Clint Eastwood, High Plains Drifter
Ridgegrass

Post by Ridgegrass »

Junior Brown is one monster talent. Did a gig on the bill with him some years ago. He had a drummer with one drum and his wife playing rhythm. They sounded like 10 pieces! Everything from the Beatles to Stevie Ray. Knocked the place down.

Return to “The Music Forum”