Edge Pro mods

A place to share, learn, & show off sharpening tips, tricks, techniques, & tools for sharpening edges of all kinds.
Rotten

Edge Pro mods

Post by Rotten »

Thought I'd share a simple modification I made to my Edge Pro setup that has proven very handy.

I took the small blade attachment which is 2" wide and narrowed one end to 1 3/8". This allows sharpening the smaller blades on some knives much easier.
20191108_203420~2.jpg
Please share any mods you've found useful.
Trace
btrwtr
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: Edge Pro mods

Post by btrwtr »

I think I have a general idea of what you did but not knowing the Edge Pro system and how it is used leaves me at a disadvantage.
If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.

Wayne

Please visit My AAPK store https://www.allaboutpocketknives.com/catalog/btrwtr
tongueriver

Post by tongueriver »

btrwtr wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 11:40 am I think I have a general idea of what you did but not knowing the Edge Pro system and how it is used leaves me at a disadvantage.
I have one and like it.
https://www.edgeproinc.com/
KnifeSlinger#81

Post by KnifeSlinger#81 »

Rotten wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 2:43 am Thought I'd share a simple modification I made to my Edge Pro setup that has proven very handy.

I took the small blade attachment which is 2" wide and narrowed one end to 1 3/8". This allows sharpening the smaller blades on some knives much easier.

20191108_203420~2.jpg

Please share any mods you've found useful.
I like that idea very much. I may have to do that, the corners of my small blade attachment are worn down anyways.
-Paul T.

WANTED: Shapleigh Diamond Edge branded Schrades in good condition.

Return to “Sharpening Forum”