New Northwoods

The Northwoods Knife brand name originated in Gladstone, Michigan when a man named Dave Shirley adopted it as his knife company's name in 2004. Dave was well known for collaborating with popular knife companies to have knives made to his specifications for resale well before 2004 & beyond. KnivesShipFree bought Northwoods from Dave & has continued to team up with respected makers to produce knives marked with the Northwoods brand name.
Drukai

New Northwoods

Post by Drukai »

This is going to drop on Wednesday. Called the Heritage Jack, I’m assuming it’s on the 86 frame.
Attachments
43E0797B-3BA9-4FC9-B6C0-0DA6C6C81D09.jpeg
"I don't think you can ever do your best. Doing your best is a process of trying to do your best". Townes Van Zandt

In search of GEC 15 Farm Boy knife user or new(My Grail)
treefarmer
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: New Northwoods

Post by treefarmer »

That’s a fine lookin’ knife. If you put it in your pocket, it’ll do the job! ::tu::
Treefarmer

A GUN IN THE HAND IS BETTER THAN A COP ON THE PHONE.
kootenay joe

Post by kootenay joe »

How do you know this ? I have not received a Northwoods mail out but i should be on the list. Do you know the time and handle options ?
kj
Sharpnshinyknives
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Sharpnshinyknives »

kootenay joe wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:17 am How do you know this ? I have not received a Northwoods mail out but i should be on the list. Do you know the time and handle options ?
kj
KSF sent an email out today. Wednesday at 4 EST is the drop. The email only had the red one pictured above. I’m sure the next email will have all the others.
SSk Mark “Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.” Ronald Reagan
edge213
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by edge213 »

kootenay joe wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:17 am How do you know this ? I have not received a Northwoods mail out but i should be on the list. Do you know the time and handle options ?
kj
It's on their website.
David
"Glowing like the metal on the edge of a knife" Meat Loaf
kootenay joe

Post by kootenay joe »

edge213 wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 4:37 am
kj
It's on their website.
I cannot find anything about this Northwoods knife on the KSF website. Not even on the Northwoods page.
kj
Sharpnshinyknives
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Sharpnshinyknives »

kootenay joe wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:20 pm
edge213 wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 4:37 am
kj
It's on their website.
I cannot find anything about this Northwoods knife on the KSF website. Not even on the Northwoods page.
kj
I will send you the email they sent to me on this. Check your emails.
SSk Mark “Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.” Ronald Reagan
RalphAlsip

Post by RalphAlsip »

kootenay joe wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:20 pm I cannot find anything about this Northwoods knife on the KSF website. Not even on the Northwoods page.
kj
kj, try looking here: https://www.knivesshipfree.com/northwoo ... tage-jack/

To get here from the main page you need to select:
Knives by Maker and then click on Northwoods
Then when the next page displays, click Pocket Knives
Then you will see a page that shows a selection for the Heritage Jack and a selection for Stragglers
kootenay joe

Post by kootenay joe »

Thanks. I thought i had done as per your instructions but only saw past releases. I will try again.
kj

Return to “Northwoods Knife Collector's Forum”