New 2020 Maher & Grosh.

William H. Maher and Emil Grosh started the Maher & Grosh Wholesale Cutlery Co. in 1877 with a goal to sell high quality US manufactured cutlery globally. The original business dissolved in 1988, but the brand has since been resurrected.
kootenay joe

Re: New 2020 Maher & Grosh.

Post by kootenay joe »

After a busy weekend i just got to the M&G website now and all of the just released "Indian Trappers" have been sold. But thanks to Rob extolling the virtues of the "Toledo Blade" Boy's knife i bought one of these with lovely cocobolo handles. I think i will like it every bit as much. Hardwood makes some of the most attractive handles for a folding knife, warm inviting you to hold it. And if dropped onto a hard surface they rarely crack so in addition to beauty they are durable, sensible handles.
I am very much looking forward to getting it in hand but no need to rush the shipping. My shipping address is Northoort WA. and my home in B.C. Canada and the intervening Border is Covid closed until who knows when.
kj
peanut740
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by peanut740 »

Thanks Roland,it won't ship for a couple days.We won't get done packing the new run until tomorrow.
Roger
Trouts

Post by Trouts »

Mine arrived today and it's a keeper. Not sure I would call it appalossa bone, more like antique smooth white bone. No worries as it will darken as it's carried. Everything else is spot on and thanks again to M&G for another great pattern run.
Attachments
00000PORTRAIT_00000_BURST20200916140532596.jpg
FRJ

Post by FRJ »

I got my knives today.
What beautiful knives!
So well made and as smooth as cream.
Thank you, Ken and Roger.
Attachments
DSCN4550.JPG
DSCN4551.JPG
DSCN4559.JPG
DSCN4562.JPG
DSCN4571.JPG
DSCN4573.JPG
Joe
cudgee

Post by cudgee »

Trouts wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 10:21 pm Mine arrived today and it's a keeper. Not sure I would call it appalossa bone, more like antique smooth white bone. No worries as it will darken as it's carried. Everything else is spot on and thanks again to M&G for another great pattern run.
You have scored a good one there. ::tu:: ::nod::
cudgee

Post by cudgee »

FRJ wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 11:20 pm I got my knives today.
What beautiful knives!
So well made and as smooth as cream.
Thank you, Ken and Roger.
I like the smooth as cream analogy. :lol: ::tu:: They just look like good quality knives, enjoy it, i'm regretting now, i had the chance but wouldn't pull the trigger. ::dang:: ::dang:: ::dang::
FRJ

Post by FRJ »

Thank you, sir.
Joe
Old Folder
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Old Folder »

Roger & Kens Postal Stork delivered my Quadruplets today. ::groove::
Beautiful Rattail M&G 120 Trappers.
Thank you Roger and Ken.

IMG_0003.JPG
IMG_0005.JPG
IMG_0006.JPG
It's always important to know what you don't know.
Dan
cudgee

Post by cudgee »

Old Folder wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 6:09 am Roger & Kens Postal Stork delivered my Quadruplets today. ::groove::
Beautiful Rattail M&G 120 Trappers.
Thank you Roger and Ken.

IMG_0003.JPGIMG_0005.JPGIMG_0006.JPG
::groove:: ::groove:: ::groove:: ::ds:: ::ds:: ::ds:: ::tu:: ::tu:: ::tu::
peanut740
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by peanut740 »

Thanks guys for the kind words. Glad me like them. ::handshake::
Roger
mightyzaa3

Post by mightyzaa3 »

got my first two. stunning. waiting on the two wood ones. no ship notice as of yet. getting antsy. wanna get all four before i pick my edc. need strength
JohnR
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

Post by JohnR »

Beautiful knives, GEC always seems to do an excellent job on the Maher&Grosh knives. Great job Roger, Ken and GEC.
Attachments
IMG_2577.jpeg
IMG_2583.jpeg
IMG_2588.jpeg
Ivoryman

Post by Ivoryman »

Wow what a thread. Great scores all of ya. Got skunked and was a day late myself, but did manage to get in on 35s in one sense. A B&S came in Micarta with everything as it should be. Sweet knife and all but not really me if anyone around here is interested and didn't get one, here's your chance. Just looking to trade or something for one of the Trappers. PM me if you're interested and enjoy all the beauties posted. Sweet ones.
Attachments
thumbnail_20200917_120143.jpg
"It's what people know about themselves inside that makes them afraid." -No Name, High Plains Drifter
cudgee

Post by cudgee »

peanut740 wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 1:31 pm Thanks guys for the kind words. Glad me like them. ::handshake::
Mate, you deserve the accolades, they are excellent. ::handshake::
mightyzaa3

Post by mightyzaa3 »

still no shipping notice and i can not wait. yellow pick bone just peeled an apple. can't be a safe queen now. like a darn 58 year old kid. it is a beaut.
peanut740
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by peanut740 »

You may want to check again. Ken got done today with the tracking notices and the last knives shipped yesterday except 1.
Roger
mightyzaa3

Post by mightyzaa3 »

dang, just checked email and spam. nothing. what to do now is the ???
mightyzaa3

Post by mightyzaa3 »

paypal shows it paid. ordered the two wood ones after the bone ones. got the two bone ones. credit card shows purchase. dang again
kennedy knives
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by kennedy knives »

Ivoryman wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 7:12 pm Wow what a thread. Great scores all of ya. Got skunked and was a day late myself, but did manage to get in on 35s in one sense. A B&S came in Micarta with everything as it should be. Sweet knife and all but not really me if anyone around here is interested and didn't get one, here's your chance. Just looking to trade or something for one of the Trappers. PM me if you're interested and enjoy all the beauties posted. Sweet ones.
Sent PM but don't think it sent
Gary
Ivoryman

Post by Ivoryman »

kennedy knives wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 10:18 pm
Ivoryman wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 7:12 pm Wow what a thread. Great scores all of ya. Got skunked and was a day late myself, but did manage to get in on 35s in one sense. A B&S came in Micarta with everything as it should be. Sweet knife and all but not really me if anyone around here is interested and didn't get one, here's your chance. Just looking to trade or something for one of the Trappers. PM me if you're interested and enjoy all the beauties posted. Sweet ones.
Gary
I just got a PM notice from you and then when I tried to open the message and read it, a message said I'm not authorized to read this. Go figure. I've had PMs before, no problem. Every once in a while I get this. Keep trying and one of us will get through.
"It's what people know about themselves inside that makes them afraid." -No Name, High Plains Drifter
kennedy knives
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by kennedy knives »

Ivoryman wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 11:03 pm
kennedy knives wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 10:18 pm
Gary
I just got a PM notice from you and then when I tried to open the message and read it, a message said I'm not authorized to read this. Go figure. I've had PMs before, no problem. Every once in a while I get this. Keep trying and one of us will get through.
I sent you and email maybe you will get it Gary
kennedy knives
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by kennedy knives »

Roger sorry ::sotb:: to hijack the forum on a knife trade ::handshake::
Ivoryman

Post by Ivoryman »

Got your email, sent one back, let me know if you don't get it pretty soon. Thanks.

My apologies as well, didn't mean to do this and wouldn't if the PM worked. Sorry for interruption.
philco
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by philco »

Ivoryman I'm not sure what's up with your private messages but it's possible you've exceeded the storage limit for your account. If so, you'll need to delete some of the old messages in order for the new ones to become available for viewing.............of course this is all based on my own speculation and may not help at all.
Phil
AAPK Administrator

Jesus died for you. Are you living for Him?

"Buy More Ammo!"
Johnnie Fain 1949-2009
kennedy knives
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by kennedy knives »

philco wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2020 1:22 am Ivoryman I'm not sure what's up with your private messages but it's possible you've exceeded the storage limit for your account. If so, you'll need to delete some of the old messages in order for the new ones to become available for viewing.............of course this is all based on my own speculation and may not help at all.
Phil I had to delete some of mine a while back had the same problem . I was wondering why my sent PM's aren't getting sent sorry to this on here. . ::dang::
Gary

Return to “Maher and Grosh”