Unable to access funds

This is the place to report problems with your store. If you run into a bug, glitch, or error, please post it so that we can know there is a problem to fix.
scagel

Unable to access funds

Post by scagel »

I have four sales, going on a week now, that I can not access funds from. Paypal says 'Processing', funds not available. 'AAPK' shows sales as 'Processing'. I have contacted these four buyers and they all say they paid on the day they purchased.
Is there something going on that I need to know about?
philco
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: Unable to access funds

Post by philco »

AAPK will show the sale as "processing" until you mark the item shipped. If you add a tracking number that will automatically change the AAPK status to "shipped".

If you are a new seller on paypal, they may hold your funds temporarily until you establish a track record of reliability. They are trying to protect the buyers as well as themselves.
Phil
AAPK Administrator

Jesus died for you. Are you living for Him?

"Buy More Ammo!"
Johnnie Fain 1949-2009
Bryan
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Bryan »

This is something I've seen PayPal do a handful of times. Here is some documentation from them on the subject ...

https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/art ... ng-faq3297

It's been my experience that the funds usually become available in a few business days. AAPK will show the transaction as processing unless/until you change it to shipped / canceled, or add tracking number.

If your paypal payments have been on hold going over a week now, I'd probably contact them to be sure it's a typical "Hold" & that nothing additional is causing problems. Unfortunately, all is on PayPal's end & nothing AAPK can do ::dang::

If this is their standard "hold" ::disgust:: , I believe you should be safe to ship & add tracking per paypal's instructions in above link to hurry things along .
Bryan
CluelessNick
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

Post by CluelessNick »

I'll just throw this out there but years ago I sold on Ebay. After taking a couple of years off I returned to selling. On my very first listing that sold this same thing happened to me. It sat there processing for a week, buyer said he paid right away. Turns out that I had put my old email address in as Paypal info on the listing. Had to contact paypal and get that sorted out. Won't never make that mistake again.

Return to “Report Member Store Bugs”