Bogus order

This is the place to report problems with your store. If you run into a bug, glitch, or error, please post it so that we can know there is a problem to fix.
MP95B20
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Bogus order

Post by MP95B20 »

I got an order from this customer today. asd dsa
kkiu
as st 23
new york, NY 10001
United States. The email is asdfwefsa@yahoo.com. and the phone number is 854 253 5487. The email is bad, the phone number is an Ohio number and is disconnected. They checked out paying by money order. I always send an email thanking customer and giving my address for the money order. All contact info is bad. I don't have any way to tell if it's a new account or someone just let their info change without update. I cancelled it, inventory control, especially when you have one ofs and sale on more than one site, is necessary to keep from getting fees from PayPal for refunds. Hope this helps someone else. Thanks again Mac
Keep your edge, dull is dull no matter where you find it.
Bryan
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: Bogus order

Post by Bryan »

Looks like someone entered the order to troll or with some other non-genuine motive. I've seen this a handful of other times with money order "purchases". Will try to block this buyer.

AAPK recommends to always be sure funds are received & cleared for Money Order purchases before sending merchandise unless you are very confident in buyer's character (friend/repeat customer, etc.).

Would much appreciate notice here on the forum or via email anytime this happens again to you or anyone. bryan@allaboutpocketknives.com
Bryan
MP95B20
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: Bogus order

Post by MP95B20 »

Appreciate the follow up. Rare occurrence but wanted others to know. Thanks again Mac
Keep your edge, dull is dull no matter where you find it.

Return to “Report Member Store Bugs”