listings scarmbled and pics being deleted

This is the place to report problems with your store. If you run into a bug, glitch, or error, please post it so that we can know there is a problem to fix.
MP95B20
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

listings scarmbled and pics being deleted

Post by MP95B20 »

I've been getting this error today when I tried to relist a returned ocoee Jack. if it help, after i received it found I was logged out and had deleted pics in listing, only one I've got it one but I had 2 more to list, I'll wait a while and see if it does better, mac Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in /home/ddlogin/public_html/catalog/catalog/controller/account/customerpartner/addproduct.php on line 390Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/ddlogin/public_html/catalog/catalog/controller/startup/error.php:34) in /home/ddlogin/public_html/catalog/system/library/response.php on line 12
Keep your edge, dull is dull no matter where you find it.
Bryan
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: listings scarmbled and pics being deleted

Post by Bryan »

Hi mac,

Please walk me through the process you used to relist.

Was the item deleted after sale? If not, should simply be a matter of adding 1 to quantity via edit.

Are you using the "sell similar" button for the listings that are giving you errors? Error is likely due to not uploading any pictures. Sell similar feature does not pull in the pictures from similar listing. New ones must be uploaded / submitted.

Best,
Bryan
MP95B20
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by MP95B20 »

No it wasn't deleted. As soon as I cancelled order from sales history it showed back up. I'd missed something in pics and posted new ones. That's it. You might check the Tuna valley I listed from scratch right afterwards. Mac
MP95B20
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by MP95B20 »

since Monday the 9th have had zero issues with pics, new posts held, and no movement from old ones, appreciate the help. Saw a few others were having trouble with pics, sooo glad it's fixed, Mac

Return to “Report Member Store Bugs”