Cannot upload photographs

This is the place to report problems with your store. If you run into a bug, glitch, or error, please post it so that we can know there is a problem to fix.
Pilgrim

Cannot upload photographs

Post by Pilgrim »

I am trying to set up an ad for my Casson whittler knife but I am unable to upload any photographs on the "sell" listing. They just wont add. I'm stuck here. Has anyone else encountered this difficulty? Thanks
jerryd6818
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: Cannot upload photographs

Post by jerryd6818 »

You can't sell on AAPK unless you have a premium membership ---► https://www.allaboutpocketknives.com/ca ... scriptions
or have opened a store (see the "Sell On AAPK's Store Platform" link just below the scroll at the top of the page).

My apologies if you already know this.
Forged on the anvil of discipline.
The Few. The Proud.
Jerry D.

This country has become more about sub-groups than about it's unity as a nation.

"The #72 pattern has got to be pretty close to the perfect knife."
--T.J. Murphy 2012
XX Case XX

Post by XX Case XX »

After you've written your post, look down at the bottom left corner of the page and you'll see a box that says "Attachments". Click on that box, and then click the box underneath that says "Add Files". Then you can add photographs. ::nod:: This should work.

I work hard so my Dog can have a better life...
Sharpnshinyknives
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Sharpnshinyknives »

Pilgrim wrote:I am trying to set up an ad for my Casson whittler knife but I am unable to upload any photographs on the "sell" listing. They just wont add. I'm stuck here. Has anyone else encountered this difficulty? Thanks

If you are using an Apple product, contact me I might be able to help. But you will have to have a premium membership as Jerry stated first.
SSk Mark “Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.” Ronald Reagan
Pilgrim

Post by Pilgrim »

Thanks friends, I haven't subscribed to a premium membership so that's probably my problem. However, I am using Apple. I like the texts and comments below some of you posts by the way.
jerryd6818
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by jerryd6818 »

Welcome to AAPK. It's a good crew here. Sometimes a little goofy but all in all a great bunch
Forged on the anvil of discipline.
The Few. The Proud.
Jerry D.

This country has become more about sub-groups than about it's unity as a nation.

"The #72 pattern has got to be pretty close to the perfect knife."
--T.J. Murphy 2012
Quick Steel
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

Post by Quick Steel »

Welcome aboard ::handshake:: Looking forward to your posts and photos when you get that sorted out.

Return to “Report Member Store Bugs”