Buyer reports glitch when trying to purchase knives

This is the place to report problems with your store. If you run into a bug, glitch, or error, please post it so that we can know there is a problem to fix.
#goldpan

Buyer reports glitch when trying to purchase knives

Post by #goldpan »

Bryan I'm not sure what the issue is, but I received the following from a member, Rick Maples. I exchanged a couple of e-mails with him as he has had an issue with the add to cart feature.
"9ball (Rick Maples) has sent the following message via AAPK Member Store while viewing item # 25360
1950 Ulster Equal End 3 blade cattle knife. Jigged black handles with 1950 safety award shield
Hey Friend, I have tried to buy a couple of your pocket knives, but the deal will not go through. Am I doing something wrong or done something?
Thanks for your time, Rick a.k.a 9ball"

In another e-mail he wrote: "Thanks.......One of the knives was an Ulster Black Composite with a Safety shield and the other was a bone Kutmaster. I put them in my Cart and this morning they were gone and some other knife I have never seen before was in there !?!
Must be some kinda glitch in the system."

I'm working around the system to complete his order and have given 9ball a 50% shipping discount for the hassles. I'm still waiting to hear back from him this morning. Again I'm not sure what the problem is but thought that I should let you know.

Randy (#Goldpan)
Bryan
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: Buyer reports glitch when trying to purchase knives

Post by Bryan »

Hi Randy,

Thanks for posting. I've not yet been able to figure out what might be causing this. It is the first report of such a problem I've received.

If anyone else has had a similar experience, please post or send me any information you can.

I'll try to contact Rick to see if I can get more details about his experience & fix any problems when/if discovered.

Best,
Bryan
#goldpan

Post by #goldpan »

Thanks Bryan! We appreciate your time and effort. ::tu::
#goldpan

Post by #goldpan »

I found out the problem Bryan. It was me.... ::tear:: I had to turn off the vacation mode. I thought it would turn off vacation automatically when the chosen end date was reached. My bad. ::doh::
Bryan
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Bryan »

#goldpan wrote:I found out the problem Bryan. It was me.... ::tear:: I had to turn off the vacation mode. I thought it would turn off vacation automatically when the chosen end date was reached. My bad. ::doh::
Hi Randy,

Vacation mode is supposed to turn off automatically when end date is reached. Quick testing indicates the program should be running correctly at the present moment in that regard. I'll keep an eye on it.

If vacation mode fails to turn off automatically for you going forward, please let me know.

Best,
Bryan

Return to “Report Member Store Bugs”