Updating a knife that is currently in rotation of the banner ad

This is the place to report problems with your store. If you run into a bug, glitch, or error, please post it so that we can know there is a problem to fix.
LuvStag
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Updating a knife that is currently in rotation of the banner ad

Post by LuvStag »

Hi - I added a knife to the site. I went later to look at the knife in rotation. I realized my description that I copied was wrong so I went to edit mode and corrected the inaccurate description. Once I saved the updates I click on the image of that knife in the banner ad. I get a page not found error page. here is the exact error - "The page you requested cannot be found!"

I can get to the knife by going to AAPK home page or going to my dashboard but I still get the error when clicking it in the banner ad.

thanks for your time!
Brent @ LuvStag
Bryan
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: Updating a knife that is currently in rotation of the banner ad

Post by Bryan »

Hi Brent,

The crawler updates every 10 minutes with a new pull from the database. It gets completely rebuilt & I suspect that you were clicking on a banner that had not yet built in your changes.

If it persisted longer than 10 minutes, please let me know. I'm thinking it should have self corrected, though.
Bryan
LuvStag
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: Updating a knife that is currently in rotation of the banner ad

Post by LuvStag »

I have updated several knives in rotation and it appears the issue has been corrected (without having to wait up to 10 mins). Thanks!

Return to “Report Member Store Bugs”